The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 126 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#81378 - 08/08/06 04:13 PM Re: Downsizing... [Re: jawjaw]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Sounds to me like the management and most of the residents are wimps to allow one couple to rule the roost...Ever heard of mutiny?

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#81379 - 08/09/06 01:05 PM Re: Downsizing... [Re: chatty lady]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I could title my newsletter, "The 9th Floor Couple and their latest complaints." It could fill pages! Now, they don't like the way the sofas in the lobby are arranged. Said it looks tacky. It's gotten funny it's so extreme. I got trapped on the elevator with them one day and I swear they've been weaned on lemon juice. I made them talk to me! It hurt them, you could tell. I was getting my mail and followed them down the hallway and they were saying, "Do you smell that?" I sniffed, trying to smell something but couldn't. Maybe they were talking about me! LOL!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#81380 - 08/09/06 03:28 PM Re: Downsizing... [Re: Dianne]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
The good thing about people like that is...they are their own worst enemies. I meet that kind all the time in my business...at least I excercise my eyes alot from rolling. Ha ha, that's funny Dianne....you made them talk to you? I do that too, and relish how the grumpies try to grump (word?) out of it.
It's raining today; no golf day, but a big chat day.

#81381 - 08/09/06 08:59 PM Re: Downsizing... [Re: Edelweiss]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

I pulled out my Southern Personality that I learned while living in Nashville. "Hey y'all. How ya doing? I haven't met you yet, yada." They were shoved up against the elevator as far away from me as they could get.LOL! I had my little Italian Greyhound with me on a leash and she just sat in the corner, minding her own business. Shortly after that, the new rule...dogs and their owners have to take the freight elevator. Gee, I wonder who complained? We don't mind tho. There are more smells in that elevator for her to check out.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#81382 - 08/10/06 12:31 AM Re: Downsizing... [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I think you should call your newsletter, "Cleveage and Butthead." What?

JJ

#81383 - 08/10/06 07:40 AM Re: Downsizing... [Re: jawjaw]
Edelweiss Offline

Oh yeah, that southern accent helps. I could use one...but it would really sound weird in German. It was hard enough to bring in the American accent when I sang gospel with a German choir.
An Italien Greyhound? Those are the short-haired, tiny, skinny dogs, right? They are too tiny to emanate any doggy smell. Those people need to blow their noses.

#81384 - 08/10/06 01:17 PM Re: Downsizing... [Re: Edelweiss]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Oh, JJ. You are so funny.

Yes, my dog is tiny and she's so friendly and everyone in the building loves her...except cleavage and butthead. LOL!

I've been reading The Power of Intention and when I'm finished, I think I'll put it at this couple's door. Maybe if they read it, they will understand Universal Love and how it heals our world. They must be so miserable. The good news is they'll be leaving for AZ for the Winter. They can drive the people in that state crazy for a while.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#81385 - 08/10/06 03:54 PM Re: Downsizing... [Re: Dianne]
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I say you all should ban together and decorate their condo door while they are gone. Anon..of course. And just for starters...

JJ

#81386 - 08/11/06 01:16 PM Re: Downsizing... [Re: jawjaw]
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

And...how should we decorate it? I'm sure you'll have some suggestions!

Boomer Queen of Shoes

#81387 - 08/11/06 01:28 PM Re: Downsizing... [Re: Dianne]
Edelweiss Offline

I do! I do ! But it's rather tasteless...you know those fake doggy doos, the plastic ones? Ha ha ...I don't believe I'm going to send this...no I won't..what the heck, I will.

Page 6 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved