The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 150 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#81289 - 08/26/06 11:17 PM Re: Relocation [Re: Edelweiss]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
A S., Moving, even the easiest move can put stress on any situation that is already stressful but may be well worth the gains of a tranquil place that you can both enjoy. This would most likely be your last move and sounds like a heavenly place to spend the remainder of your lives. One question you need both answer is; would one or the other of you be happy there alone?...Devils advocate here...One never knows, and this is an important factor when reaching our ages. Whatever you decide you know I am wishing you well and praying for you both and your mom too.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#81290 - 08/28/06 05:49 PM Re: Relocation [Re: chatty lady]
Edelweiss Offline

Loc: American living in Europe
Thank you Chatty. Well, the price helped us make the decision too. We could have bought it, if we forfeited food and clothing for the next 30 years. I can't even skip a breakfast, so that solved that problem.
I sort of feel like the fox in that fable: The Fox and the Grapes . We can't buy that house, so I'm thinking of things like it's too far from shopping, hospital, and theatres anyway. You made some good points there.

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved