The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 170 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#8100 - 06/09/06 03:10 AM LOVE THE SECOND TIME AROUND
bamgibbs Offline

Loc: Durham, NC
I'm a 49 year old who re-married last week after being divorced for 5 years. My new husband is absolutely awesome! The surprising thing is we are almost total OPPOSITES but I can honestly say we compliment each other so well. We just can't watch the same TV shows [Smile]

I'm curious if there are others out there who are in their second or even third marriage and what you are experiencing. Is it better for you the second time around or is it worse and you just don't want to leave?

#8101 - 06/09/06 03:40 AM Re: LOVE THE SECOND TIME AROUND
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Oh boy you should get some interesting answers to this one. My first and best husband passed away very young after only 3 years of marriage. My second passed on after 14 years of marriage and a divorce. Then I met and married number 3 the only loser, taker and abuser in the group and divorced his butt after 6 years. I am tired of the game but if I could meet a really pleasant man I might get invloved for just light weight dates, dinner and so on. I have no desire to take another chance at my age. I wish you all the very best in your new venture.

#8102 - 06/09/06 06:00 PM Re: LOVE THE SECOND TIME AROUND
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm no hlep. I've been marrried to the love of my life for 26 years. I'm sure others will jump in. Congrats!

#8103 - 07/06/06 09:15 PM Re: LOVE THE SECOND TIME AROUND
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
First of all, congratulations!

I think it gets better due to the fact you might have grown up some. Maybe we've learned from mistakes and know what we want and don't want rather than hoping we can marry someone and change them.

Boomer Queen of Shoes

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved