The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 160 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#80578 - 04/04/06 11:51 PM An opportunity to help
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
I received the following email this morning:

Hi.
:regarding child sexual abuse.

I'm Jayne Sachs, a musician with a song that is opening eyes and raising heads to this very important and urgent issue!

My song "Twisted Ballerina" just won a grand prize in The international John Lennon Songwriting Contest. Yes, a song with a strong message breaking the rules of the pop world! Now it's making it's way to becoming "Song Of The Year" in the Lennon contest if it can win in their on-line voting competition FIRST.

If it wins on-line it will then be heard by the final executive judges (Elton John, Carlos Santana, etc..) to vie for song of the year. Winning "Song Of The Year" would be a coup and this song (with it's intense message) could then truly reach an incredible amount of people. Only 24 of us in the world have been given this opportunity!

It's been endorsed by my area's Children Services and now that we're in April, National Child Abuse Prevention Awareness Month, I am battling with ALL MY MIGHT to expose as many people as possible to it.
If it takes one child molester out of a home or off the streets, then I will fight EVEN HARDER!

Is there anything you can do to help me in this endeavor?

Even just your vote would be appreciated. And spreading the word about this voting opportunity would be VERY helpful.

You can go to http://www.jaynesachs.com to hear the song and link to vote in the John Lennon Songwriting Contest... Pop Category/Jayne Sachs/"Twisted Ballerina".

Below are the lyrics.

I would have sent an attachment of the song, but since you don't know me as a secure sender, I thought I should just direct you to my website where you can hear it in one click.

I can be reached via this email or through my website http://www.jaynesachs.com

Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Jayne Sachs
Blue88@aol.com
http://www.jaynesachs.com

------------------------------

"Twisted Ballerina"
words

#80579 - 04/05/06 06:16 PM Re: An opportunity to help
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dianne, glad to see you posted this. I also received this email.

I tried voting but there was a pop up window blocked. Darn.

She's working the internet and doing a great job of getting her message out. I hope she wins.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved