The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 175 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#77400 - 10/03/05 08:43 PM Invitation
karenelaine1977 Offline

Loc: Mississippi
Hi, Ladies! I would like to invite you all to visit my Mary Kay website for a virtual makeover! It's fun and there's no cost or obligation to buy. Just have FUN!!

www.marykay.com/KarenBMcKay

#77401 - 10/05/05 07:50 AM Re: Invitation
starting over Offline

Loc: Illinois
Karen, can you share how your MK business is doing? Are you making any $$. Is it an avenue to develop an income stream REALISTICALLY? I mean, I don't have the time or $ to devote 100% or even 40% to a side business, yet I need to make extra income. Do you spend all your time doing in home demos? Do people come to you? Is it possible to give us a real picture of how the MK opportunity works?

#77402 - 10/05/05 02:48 AM Re: Invitation
karenelaine1977 Offline

Hi, Starting Over! Thanks for your questions.

Yes, there is REAL opportunity to make a good income with this MK business. Even if you don't want to go out and sell the products yourself, all you need to do is recruit some others under you, which would be easy to do. You can let them do the selling, but then you'd still make commission off of their sales. Selling is not hard to do, either. If you work outside of the home, too, and can take your catalog to work or have friends or family take it to work, then you will collect a lot of orders before you know it. My hubby has gathered a lot of orders from me-just by taking the catalog to work. It's all how you want to work the business. YOU literally decide your hours and how much time you want to put into it. 100 % of your time is not required to have a successful MK business. If you're interested, please let me know! I'd love to have you or any others on my team! Thanks again for asking. If y'all want to e-mail me, it's bk1998@bellsouth.net
(P.S. Location doesn't matter-since you're there and I'm here-so if you'd like to sign up, I'd be glad to have you!)

#77403 - 10/05/05 02:49 AM Re: Invitation
karenelaine1977 Offline

Oh, as far as the demos go, you choose that, too. If you want to have people come to you or if you want to go to them. The flexibility is unlimited.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved