The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 136 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#75435 - 04/18/05 05:53 PM inspiredmoms.com
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I believe I had an article accepted for the July issue. It's about having adopted and birth children.

FYI: Their July theme is "Celebration of Family". www.inspiredmoms.com

Check it out. I learned about the site right here at BWS.

Good luck. [Big Grin]

#75436 - 04/19/05 07:59 AM Re: inspiredmoms.com
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
From MOI??? I hope so! Oh, no, I think it was Chris when we both had devotionals up in March. My poem "Mom's Retreat" is still up under "Your Home." Congrats on having the article published, Dotsie! I look forward to reading it!

#75437 - 05/04/05 04:37 AM Re: inspiredmoms.com
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Dotsie, it is a great article and I look forward to publishing it!

I am currently loading the site (a few days behind schedule due to network access problems locally) to celebrate MOMS!

May is Celebrating Moms month, where devotional writers can submit their favorite picture of themself and their mom and/or child/grandchild for publication and dedication for the series "Mother, May I" - Lessons Learned From Mom. As of today, I have 7 spots open at the end of the month.

In June we are gearing down for fun summer with survival tips for mom and kids.

July features a celebration of family with special emphasis on Blended Families, Adopted Families and single-Parent Moms.

August is back to school issue with Moms giving hearty encouragement to other moms to cope with first days of Kindergarten to first days of college.

September's theme is Falling for You with articles that share with mom the beauty of family togetherness and building memories that can last a lifetime.

In October, InspiredMoms.com will show Moms how to carve out a special place of influence in her child's life.

November finds our writers taking Motherhood to higher levels as they show moms how to incorporate praise, thanksgiving and prayer in their every day relationship with their child.

In December, InspiredMoms.com offers a challenge to create new traditions by encouraging mom to give back to her community by getting her family involved in community service projects at Christmas and all year round.

#75438 - 05/04/05 09:26 PM Re: inspiredmoms.com
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
Congratulations Dotsie, I can't wait to read it!

#75439 - 06/03/05 02:30 AM Re: inspiredmoms.com
DallasGal Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
http://www.inspiredmoms.com/

Dotsie's article on adoption is the feature article under "Growing Great Families", one of our headlining sections on InspiredMoms.com.

#75440 - 06/03/05 03:51 PM Re: inspiredmoms.com
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dallas, thank you. Wow, I didn't know that. I'm going back to scour the site.

I don't know how you accomplish all that you do. I'm amazed. Your site is such a ministy.

#75441 - 06/03/05 08:26 PM Re: inspiredmoms.com
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
Dotsie, I just read your article. It's SO good. Thanks so much for sharing. I feel like I know you better now. [Smile]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved