The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 110 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >
Topic Options
#72790 - 03/28/05 01:48 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
Trish,

Loved the poetry and interview at SIL - such an intriguing life, no wonder you have good fodder for books [Smile]

I got my copy of The China Conspiracy this week, and am knee deep into it now. You weave a good story:)

#72791 - 03/28/05 06:14 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
pmterrell Offline

Loc: Lumberton, NC
Hi, Evie,

Thanks for stopping by and letting me know you got The China Conspiracy. I'm glad you're enjoying it.

Well, this week I am winding down as Featured Author. I've enjoyed chatting with all the wonderful folks who have dropped in. I hope you all had a wonderful Easter, and I hope that each day is better for you than the day before!

Trish

#72792 - 03/28/05 10:10 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Trish, will your future books include women our age?

#72793 - 03/29/05 12:34 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
pmterrell Offline

Hi, Dotsie!
Thanks for dropping in... Yes, I enjoy writing about strong women and I believe that women our age have the best of all worlds: we're no longer making the mistakes of our youth, we're beautiful and intelligent and wise to the ways of the world... So the books I have planned (3 to be released within the next 5 years) will all feature a main character, a woman, who is in our age range.
Interesting question. Why do you ask? [Smile]

Trish

#72794 - 03/29/05 12:55 AM Re: The China Conspiracy
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
You will have 3 more books to be released within the next 5 years? And just when do you sleep? Holy Moly! You are something else Trish. I wish I could talk about where I am right now without giving it away! hahahah....This book is great!

I can't wait to read the next one. I've had to put some manuals (ewwww) in front of it so I'm just getting to read a bit here and there. That sucks.

JJ

#72795 - 03/30/05 04:46 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Trish, before I let this month get totally away from me, I wanted to pop on this morning and thank you for all the WONDERFUL information and of course insight you have provided while you've been the Featured Author here on Boomer! Your depth of experience in a number of areas in the writing arena certainly shows!

I look forward to "Ricochet" and everything else you publish in your writing career....I also hope that once you get settled in NC you will have time in your busy schedule to visit us here at BWS to keep us posted on your various adventures!

Thanks to Dotsie too for inviting you to come share with us this month - I've learned a lot.

Boomer Hugs! [Wink]

#72796 - 03/30/05 05:46 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Trish, I enjoy reading books about my peers and teens. Tim was such a fun character to meet. You portrayed him as a typical teen so well.

Books for and about boomer women are so hot. I think it's becasue all of us are growing up and the chick lit doesn't do it anymore. We're beyond that.

#72797 - 03/30/05 06:01 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
Evie Offline

Loc: Nipigon, Ontario Canada
Trish, I've stayed up way too late the past two nights so I could finish "China Conspiracy" [Smile] Simply couldn't put it down until my eyes gave way!

Fantastic read, excellent story - thoroughly enjoyed it and the characters you created and looking forward to reading more of your work.

Your story is believable, and kind of spooky because you could definitely see it being real. I love that in Kit you created a smart AND strong woman. And very brave - if it was me in her shoes, I'm sure I'd have had the screaming meemee's from the get go!

Pam and Trish - can't wait until Bailey and Kit get together - hurry up and write will ya? [Razz] [Razz]

#72798 - 03/30/05 06:03 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
pmterrell Offline

Very well said, Dotsie!

I just watched "Something's Gotta Give" this week, and I just absolutely loved Diane Keeton. However, I thought she should have married the young doctor and not Jack Nicholson! [Smile]

JJ and Pam, thanks for the wonderful words. I have enjoyed this forum so much. I feel like I've made some great friends. Can't wait to see you all at Book 'Em! We'll be dangerous!

#72799 - 03/30/05 07:21 PM Re: The China Conspiracy
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
As a mystery writer I love being "DANGEROUS" !!! I expect Waynesboro will wonder what happened to it when the Boomers descend in force in October!

Tee Hee

Page 11 of 12 < 1 2 ... 9 10 11 12 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved