The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 138 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#72432 - 07/25/04 07:18 AM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Pam, I'm glad to hear people have posted for you on Amazon. That makes my heart sing! [Big Grin]

Sherri, I'm checking on the snail mail addy. [Wink]

#72433 - 07/24/04 09:20 PM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Thanks Dotsie....That's a sweet thing to say! [Wink]

#72434 - 07/25/04 01:46 AM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Hi Pam,

I posted a rave review at Amazon and gave it 5 stars!! Good luck!

Love,

Sherri

#72435 - 07/25/04 02:16 AM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
Pam Kimmell Offline

Thank you SOOOOO much Sherri! [Wink] [Wink] I'm really thrilled you (and your husband!) enjoyed the book.

#72436 - 07/25/04 04:47 PM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I'm moving right along and am enjoying the love story/mystery combination.

The fact that Bailey moved her gun to the house added spark. The mention of guns gets my heart tickin'.

I also liked the way Halloween was smack in the middle of suspense. Perfect little twist.

I like the speed of the romance. [Wink] In some books it all moves to quickly.

Looking forward to reading again!

#72437 - 07/25/04 08:35 PM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
Pam Kimmell Offline

Back to the reading huh Dotsie? Good..! I have several "breaks" in the action throughout the book, of which the Halloween thing is one. It's also another place where I interjected some of my OWN experiences...I always get 2 pumpkins to carve for Halloween - - one for ME and the other smaller one for my cat Sam (which I carve into a cat face). [Big Grin]

Glad you are enjoying things so far...thanks for the feedback Dotsie. [Wink]

#72438 - 07/26/04 12:47 AM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
newhope Offline

Loc: Palm Coast, FL
I just finished the book and absolutely loved it. What a great first novel, Pamela! You are truly a gifted writer and you obviously have a great imagination. I felt as if I knew the characters, you explained them so well. I think that Bailey could be a very good friend if she were real. You certainly gave her great taste in clothing. I really liked the town of David's Bridge - it sounds like an ideal place to live. I also liked the way you tied up the situation with Brad - that was well done. The ending was a total surprise to me. I like that in a mystery because so often you have it figured out way too early in the book. I hope you will be writing more soon about Bailey and Kyle and Eddy. I would also like to find out what happened with Tammy and her brother and sister. Thanks to Dotsie for encouraging us to read this entertaining first novel.

#72439 - 07/26/04 02:12 AM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
Pam Kimmell Offline

Thank you so very much for reading the book Joyce AND for letting me know how you felt about it in general! I was hoping to create some characters and a setting that were not only believable, but who could hold people's interest through a series of books. I have plans involving Tammy and her "cloudy" past, and the book store owners, and even Mrs. Hampton, the guest house landlady. They will all be involved in future books in various situations. [Wink]

I sincerely appreciate your feedback - I'm just so happy you enjoyed the book. With some luck, the sequel will be out next Fall. I'm not promising that mind you - I'm still writing it (!) but I'm hoping my publisher will want to follow-up the first book relatively quickly.

Thanks for making my day! [Cool] [Cool]

#72440 - 07/27/04 07:55 AM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
Maggie Offline

Loc: Oregon
Hi Pam,
Tried to give a review on Barnes & Noble and I noticed someone else reviewed there too. I think word is getting out. [Wink]
Maggie

#72441 - 07/27/04 09:19 AM Re: The Mystery of David's Bridge
lalapaloosa Offline

Loc: Winters, California
Barnes and Noble emailed me and told me that they were unable to fullfill my order and had to cancel. Boo and hoo! Where did y'all order yours?

La

Page 7 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved