The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 168 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#70864 - 08/25/04 12:26 AM Re: Step Grandparenting
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Well, that didn't work. The girl's mother is a drug user (crack cocaine) and she certainly plays the part well. The girl's mother gentleman suitor is a pedophile. My son told me this man's name. I looked him up, and sure enough. Of course, no one can tell this woman WHO she can entertain in her own home, but oh my dear God, by the Grace of God, there goes me.

I thanked God so much that He spared me and my children and anyone else that I know of personally, this delima. Since the woman staying with me has a five year old, my heart wouldn't let me kick her to her mother's sorry curve. Instead, I stuck my neck out a bit further, talked to my own landlord to see if he has a cheap rental. He does. How she will pay for it will be between her and her God.

Again, let up pray because by the good graces of God, there goes us too.

#70865 - 08/25/04 09:32 PM Re: Step Grandparenting
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Boy do you have your hands full. I continue to pray for this situation and your involvement. It saddens me to think this gal and your son ar e bringing a new, helpless baby into this situation. What's going on with your son?

#70866 - 08/25/04 11:14 PM Re: Step Grandparenting
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Once again my mothers saying is relavant here:
[Frown] WHEN IT RAINS....IT POURS! [Embarrassed]

Good question Dotsie, what is with your son and how is it he has suddenly dissapeared from this equasion? Whats he going to do to help this girl out thats carrying his child? Why does it always seem to fall to the girl when this kind of thing happens? Do some women teach their sons (no responsibility) and then wonder why some men are such worthless asses? If she needs to rent an apartment he should either pay for it or move her closer to him so they can work things out together. Remember what he is and does now will be who he is and will be later in his life, scary huh?? Doesn't have to be.

#70867 - 08/28/04 05:17 PM Re: Step Grandparenting
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Which brings up another question...what about your grandchild? Is your son sure it's his child? I'm such a softie with my grandkids, I'd end up adopting the baby, which brings up all kinds of nightmares but it seems obvious that this poor woman/girl isn't in a position to raise any children and somebody needs to have a serious talk with her about birth control. Maybe she gets her attention being pregnant...sadly. Sugar, this is such a sad situation.

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved