The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 163 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#70394 - 01/27/06 07:53 AM empty nesting, time to bring in new mate?
redbug Offline

Loc: california
Hi, I am getting ready to face being an empty nester. son already in college although very close, he still lives away...and daughter graduating high school this june and moving out to go to college. Single mom...not at all looking forward to being alone in my home. Have a serious "boyfriend" but he has 2 younger boys, 15 & 13. 13yr old lives in another state, does come to visit several times a year. All along I have said we would wait till 15 yr old graduates H.S., then it would be our turn. Now having second thoughts. Has anyone gone through something like this? Any advise? Thanks

#70395 - 01/27/06 05:51 PM Re: empty nesting, time to bring in new mate?
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Welcome! Thanks for sharing. I have two high school seniors and one already away at college.

I am not in this situation, but I admire you for waiting. What a selfless thing to do. I believe it is your turn!

#70396 - 01/28/06 03:24 AM Re: empty nesting, time to bring in new mate?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Welcome redbug and if you close this thread and check under FAMILY you'll see on the very bottom of it the title 'Empty Nest' and there are already many comments regarding this topic there. This is a new topic just added so please go there and share and I hope it will be of some help to you.... [Big Grin]

[ January 27, 2006, 07:25 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved