The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 120 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#64350 - 01/29/04 02:49 PM Hip Hugger/Bell Bottoms/Burned Bras
smilingthrulife Offline

Loc: Baytown, Tx
I know someone inthe section mention the Bell Bottoms hip huggers and that reminded me of a scene with my mom:

I remember this one pair of purple hip hugger bell bottome brushed courdoy jeans. The top of the pants were 3 buttons tall, adorned witha wide white hip hugger belt. My top was a "skinny ribbed" mauve pink crop tank top. Oh that was my favorite outfit.

I was seventeen when I bought this outfit...infact my boyfriend bought for me. The braless look was just coming out when I was that age. I put that outfit on to go out and about with my boyfriend and my mother had a hissy fit cause I wasn't wearing a bra. Well how can you wear a bra under a tank (spagetti straps) top without the bra showing...I asked her...her answer was you DONT...therefore you aint wearing it.....

I fussed and said why...I'm just going out with Donnie....and mother replied...."Thats what I'm worried about"....well at the time I really didn't know what she meant...but I marched in a huff and changed my top. Ruined the outfit I you asked me....But mother was caring....

Also about that age I purchased my first 2 piece bathing suit. I wanted a bikini but mother again put her foot down and said NO....Well...I got one over her...I bought a two piece that came up to my belly button..but the neat trick was it had ties...when I was out of mom's eyes I would tied it down to my bikini...

The things I use to try a get by with.

#64351 - 01/29/04 11:58 PM Re: Hip Hugger/Bell Bottoms/Burned Bras
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
I like your story smilingthrulife...

I can also relate. I can remember thinking how ancient Mother acted and it never crossed my mind that a boy would look at me in any other way than just friends...and then along came puberty...theirs. [Wink]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved