The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 128 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#62850 - 05/05/06 03:44 AM I am looking for....
designergrl Offline

Loc: North Texas
a free website set up that is dummy-do-able(grin) but can really look fabulous. Will you look at my current Blog layout and see what I might be wanting ? I love the green look. I am wanting to add the site link here and to add on it ONLY my new cartoon : GETTING REAL.

So if you see far below where I have uploaded a previous chapter...it looks rather well, maybe I want only a portion of each Frame to show(you know what I mean if you have seen Claudine Hellmuth's page)...like a corner of one scene then you click on it and it opens up ?

I want it to be user-friendly..have a part where I can ask if you want to be on mailing list. I think that's all I can think of for the moment.

thank you,

Brandy

www.designergrl.wordpress.com

#62851 - 05/05/06 07:47 AM Re: I am looking for....
Debi Offline

Loc: Kansas City Kansas
Designergirl , try freewebs.com , you can get up to 4 or 5 pages free,,, thats where my website is

Debi

#62852 - 05/06/06 01:55 AM Re: I am looking for....
designergrl Offline

Loc: North Texas
Thanks Debi, I will check it out.

designergrl

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved