The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 117 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >
Topic Options
#60682 - 10/12/05 04:28 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
Danita Offline

Loc: Colorado
OMG! What an awesome idea! You should submitt it!

d.

#60683 - 10/12/05 04:48 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
yepthatsme2 Offline

Loc: Fredericksburg, Va.
Are we sure Donald's hair is real?
Or a rug...made to look real.
Can't be the real hair thing ...lookin like that!

#60684 - 10/12/05 05:13 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Donald and his fake hair both suck...

I am thoroughly hooked on House Hunters & Curb Appeal....I never miss Lost or Medium and Survivor usually. I am addicted to COPS whenever its on. I watch Emeril faithfully at midnight every night. I mostly watch Court TV when one of my reguloar shows isn't on. My TV broke and for a day I nearly went nuts. Scary how addictive it can be. Has anyone watched Changing Spouses? Thats where two moms changes places for a week living in each others homes with each others families? What a hoot!

Jared is the spokesperson for Subway because a few years ago he was 445 pounds and went on a Subway sandwich diet and exercise routine. He would walk to Subway for brunch and have a turkey or some meat footlong and then for dinner he'd eat a vegetable 6 inch Subway and nothing else but water. He sent them the photos and they were so impressed with his 250 pound loss they made him their spokesperson, I would say he earned the spot....go Jared.

[ October 11, 2005, 10:16 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#60685 - 10/12/05 05:36 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
Danita Offline

I love trading spouses! Have checked in on "nanny 911"...now that's a little TOO much reality for me!

Glad there is another survivor fan in the house!

danita

#60686 - 10/12/05 06:54 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
yepthatsme2 Offline

Hardly ever watch tv during the day... my mother use to watch the soap operas, it got to the point she would draw the shades, lock the door, take the phone off the hook and dare to you talk over a whisper.

Afternoons while preparing dinner, you can catch me every now and again looking in on Judge Judy, Doc Phil, and Oprah.
My husband is a stickler for Law & Order and CSI, so we have seen every re-run 4 or 5 times... for sure.

My absolute favorite show is House, if only all doctors were like him. I find him to be very pleasing to the eye, not gorgeous just really appealing.

Favorite commerical is the baby, on Quiznos Sub's. What a cutie!

#60687 - 10/12/05 06:56 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
yepthatsme2 Offline

Oh yea... Cops & America's Most Wanted.

#60688 - 10/12/05 08:21 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
Searcher Offline

Loc: boise
Well, this is hilarious !

I just spent this entire day on this website and I don't even care at this point - where have you guys been all my life?

You people spend way too much time watching Television, however, I like Dr. Phil, Oprah, HGTV, Food Network, (and Rachel Ray Is trying my nerves lately - a little too spunky for my taste, spunk has it's limits 'cause it gets to be fake spunk and it reminds me of me at her age, I'm much more sophisticated now) But not one of you mentioned the history channel, discovery, or CNN - you are indeed depraved and should immediately slap your own faces!

Well, at least none of us mentioned Judge Judy.

#60689 - 10/12/05 08:33 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
Danita Offline

Searcher,

I believe you were warned that this site is very addictive! LOL

I soooo look forward to peeking in (about 20 times a day) to see what is happening).

Actually, irt watching t.v. - I probably watch about 5 hours a week MAX. I would much rather read a good book! (watching survivor is non-negotiable, actually!).

My husband and Son watch enough of that "good t.v." for the entire family. Can you say, "gag me with a spoon"? I prefer "la la land". No news, no history, NOOOOOO problems (I'm also a Parot head after visiting Margaretaville in Vegas).

Party on girls!

d.

p.s. I hope MY spunk doesn't offend you! ROTFL!!

#60690 - 10/12/05 08:53 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
Searcher Offline

Loc: boise
Danita,

what's irt, and ROTFL???? And what were you doing in Vegas where it seems you became a Parot head????? And your spunk isn't on TV at least yet, so no, I am not offended. (it really does take quite a bit to offend me anyway)

And also, la la land is definitely a pleasurable place and is to be visited as much as life will allow.

And I WAS warned and chose not to believe -- so much for my convictions.......

#60691 - 10/12/05 09:05 AM Re: Anybody sick of...?
Danita Offline

Well,

Irt - is military for "in reference to"...

ROTFL = is internet language for "rolling on the floor laughing"

ROTFPMP = rolling on the floor peeing my pants

I was at an Arbonne conference and I stumbled on paradise (margaretiville). I am always threatening to run away there now! I would love to have a boomer babe convention there at maragaretteville - what a hoot that would be! huh, chatty! She'll be our hostesses (if we can get her to step foot on the strip)

"And your spunk isn't on TV at least yet, so no, I am not offended."

I'm so glad...sometimes I feel myself bouncing off the walls of this forum! wooo hoooo!

(it really does take quite a bit to offend me anyway)- Me too Searcher, Me too! (just don't insult me about my children, that's the only thing that puts me in a fighting mood)

"And also, la la land is definitely a pleasurable place and is to be visited as much as life will allow."

I live in la la land for the most part. Its just easier for me! Reality (except on reality t.v.) is just a little...um...too real for me!

"And I WAS warned and chose not to believe -- so much for my convictions......."

Yup, that's how it starts, we reel you in...and the rest is history!

I hope being here has helped your day - hey - you ate choc. cake for dinner - that's a good sign!

hugs,
danita

Page 2 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved