The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 114 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#60361 - 07/14/05 04:54 AM Can I whine about my neighbors?!
KAY B Offline

Loc: Long Island, New York
I am so verrrrrrrry excited to see empty boxes outside my neighbors house!!!

They have been the most annoying neighbors!!! Not the worst I ever encountered....but we are so very glad they are MOVING BACK TO WHERE THEY CAME FROM!!!!!!!!!! (the rich town they came from...)

I wonder how it feels to be the most detested house on the block?!! Oh yeah!!! I'LL NEVER KNOW!

Of course I know we are going to get neighbors 10x worse than these people.....and prob miss these annoying people!!!

Their real estate add reads like a joke of the day! [Smile]

Buh Bye!!! I won't be waving at you leaving...only one finger will be in the air! [Smile]

#60362 - 07/14/05 05:15 AM Re: Can I whine about my neighbors?!
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Been there, done that Kay and it felt soooo good. [Eek!]

#60363 - 07/26/05 08:24 PM Re: Can I whine about my neighbors?!
KAY B Offline

YAHOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! [Smile]
Just found out they are going buh-bye in about a month or so!!! [Smile]
I just feel really sorry for the people who bought their house!!! But also kinda worried...I know I WOULD HAVE NEVER bought that house!!! [Embarrassed]

#60364 - 07/27/05 01:20 AM Re: Can I whine about my neighbors?!
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Why not Kay? What's wrong with it? There was a woman who lived in our town and when she moved, the entire block had a huge party to celebrate her leaving. What a legacy to leave behind you!

#60365 - 08/02/05 06:39 AM Re: Can I whine about my neighbors?!
KAY B Offline

THE BIG COUNTDOWN CALANDER IS GOING ON MY FRONT LAWN!!! [Smile]

We got a lovely wakeup bright & early on a Sunday morning......the annoying soon to be ex neighbors had one of those storage boxes delivered.

We can't see backing out of the driveway--it's right to the very end---and then they either park their HUGE van where you can't see at all--or on top of my driveway where I can't back out at all.

I feel a 5 month danger lurking......their van conviently broke down in front of our house last year for 5 months---halfway up the curb! Yeah--like I believed that one!! Ever hear of pushing it back in front of your own house?!! (I did get joy out of watering their van & putting my trash against it!!! [Smile] )

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME THEY ARE GONE ALREADY?!! PLEASE????!!!!!!!!!!! I'd love to be a fly on the side of their new neighbors house!!! Just knowing they are going to be somebody elses problem...is enough for me!!! [Smile]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved