The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 137 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#59052 - 02/20/05 11:42 PM candy/pretzel making
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I guess this could have gone in recipes, but it's not like you really have to follow a recipe to make chocolate covered pretzels.

About a year ago our new neighbors brought us a slew of chocolate covered pretzels when they came for dinner. They were such a hit that I asked her to come over before Christmas and make some with me.

She was kind enough to oblige me. Not only did she supply all the chocolate and pretzels, she also brought me the fancy forks you need to get it right!

We made tons and still had left over supplies. My son and I just got the chocolate and peanut butter chips out along with another bag of pretzels. He likes watching the food network channel so we went to town with these delicacies. [Razz]

Not only did we dip the pretzels in chocolate, but he drizzled the melted peanut butter chips on top. They look and TASTE so good especially when they've been chilled in the fridge. So much for the BWS diet. Now I have to tell everyone in the diet forum how many I've eaten!

Candy making and pretzel dipping is so easy and such a relazing thing to do. I especially enjoy it when I don't have a list of chores to accomplish.

Pretzels anyone?

Anyone else make pretzels or candy?

[ February 20, 2005, 03:43 PM: Message edited by: Dotsie ]

#59053 - 02/21/05 02:48 AM Re: candy/pretzel making
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
no, but I'm tempted...

#59054 - 02/21/05 04:24 AM Re: candy/pretzel making
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Boy those sound scrumptous Dotsie...Someone gave me some chocolate covered pretzels with pralines crumbled up and sprinkled on top and I could have eaten 1000 I think. Luckily they only gave me 4, boo hoo, I wanted more.... [Frown]

#59055 - 02/22/05 08:57 AM Re: candy/pretzel making
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Oh, I like that idea. There's something about chocolate and salt that tickles my eating fancy!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved