The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 192 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12
Topic Options
#55457 - 12/27/05 11:30 AM Re: Do you know who said this?
norma Offline

Loc: western canada
"Let's go to the circus tomorrow if -God willing-
we're still alive; and if not, let's go on Tuesday."

#55458 - 12/30/05 03:22 AM Re: Do you know who said this?
Vi Offline

Vicki, as a writer, I like that. Don't know who said it, but I read it the other day.

Who said this?

"I'm not young enough to know everything."

#55459 - 01/26/06 04:30 AM Re: Do you know who said this?
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Paul Graham?

while I was googling the quote I came across this blog.

http://www.braithwaite-lee.com/weblog/2005/10/im-not-young-enough-to-know-everything.html

#55460 - 01/26/06 04:21 PM Re: Do you know who said this?
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
I believe Eagle Heart summed it up quite well when she said her eyes were blinded and now all she can see when she reads scripture is the unity in diversity, god (little god) is homogenous with every religion and creed..
Rev. 20th chapter basically sums up this whole topic: John the revelator speaks: " I saw a great white throne with someone sitting on it. Earth and heven tried to run away, but there was no place for them to go. I also saw all the dead people standing in front of that throne. Every one of them was there, no matter who they had once been. Several books were opened, and then the book of life was opened. The dead were judged by what those books said they had done.
The sea gave up the dead people who were in it, and death and its kingdom also gave up their dead. Then everyone was judged by what they had done. Afterwards, death and its kingdom were thrown into into the lake of fire. This is the second death. Anyone whose name wasn't written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire."
Gee, maybe that's what Pat Robertson fears most in life. Maybe he gets it, and you have been deceived. There's a morsel to toss about. What if Pat is right???...

#55461 - 01/26/06 04:25 PM Re: Do you know who said this?
NewLeaf Offline

Loc: Deland, Florida
OOps, that's heaven. I mistype once in a while, but I'm willing to stake my life on the truth of the very word of God thatI read in the Bible and they aren't open to interpretation. Facts are facts. Absolutes are absolutes. Even Johnny Cash 'When the Man Comes to Town' and Alanis Morrisset 'What If God Was One of Us' have that much in common.

Page 12 of 12 < 1 2 ... 10 11 12

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved