The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 94 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#5491 - 03/14/03 03:39 AM Hair Styles
Candice Johnson Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
Kathryn wrote one time under this Forum subject that the diffrence between the sexes comes down to furniture, I now believe it comes down to hair. I'm getting my hiar cut on Friday and have been surfing th enet and going through magazines to find the look I want. Well, I made the mistakeof showing my husband them. Not only did he not particularly like the ones I picked, but the pictures he likes were hideous. I mean modified versions of Billy Ray Cyrus hideous. I know he'll like whatever I do because one time I got a cut that made me look like Mo from the Three Stooges and he lied through his teeth about liking it. I just thought it was funny that we couldn't have picked more different styles.

#5492 - 03/14/03 03:55 AM Re: Hair Styles
gardenbloomer Offline

Loc: Madison, Wi
Mo from the Three Stooges, love the image of that. At least your husband is open to you getting your hair cut. Mine would really like it if I wore my hair down to my waist like when we met. Now wouldn't I look ridiculous! Why is hair so difficult for some of us??
Please keep us posted.

#5493 - 03/14/03 03:05 PM Re: Hair Styles
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I don't know all the women in this forum, but I know you two and you both have great hair! [Big Grin]

I received an awesome story about hair and I am hoping it will be in the book. I felt silly, sad, hysterical, nostalgic, and even crazy when I read what she had to say about boomers and hair! Everyone will be able to relate to it! Can't wait for you guys to read some of the fantastic stories I've received. [Razz]

#5494 - 03/15/03 12:30 AM Re: Hair Styles
gardenbloomer Offline

Loc: Madison, Wi
Thanks for the compliment Dots. Ican hardly wait to read the stories. Any idea when the first book will be out?

#5495 - 03/17/03 03:53 AM Re: Hair Styles
Candice Johnson Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
Well I got it cut and it was a success. EVen my husband liked it. I will try to get my husband to take a picture wit the digital camera for meto post. Can I do that Dotsie?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved