The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 165 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#54862 - 01/24/06 07:13 AM Dancing with the Stars
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Does anyone watch this show? I've somehow gotten hooked on it.

I just love watching the dances. It reminds me how much I love to move to music. I'm thinking of incorporating music and dance into my exercise program somehow.

smile

[ January 23, 2006, 11:14 PM: Message edited by: smilinize ]

#54863 - 01/24/06 07:20 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I simply ADORE this show but have been so agrivated by that character that can't dance and won't even wear the correct shoes. He apparently has a huge fan base in his other career and even though one of the judges told him its time he leave the contest, his other fans voted to keep him and thats sad because he can't dance a lick and other dancers really trying and doing fantastic are being voted off because someone has to go each week. I love the dances and how hard these stars work and what a wonderful job they do, well most of them. I wonder what will happen when this guy wins and he will because the lower the judges grade him the more votes he gets from his ticked off, proving a point, other fan base. Now that said, I like him and he does seem like a nice enough guy but its not right!

Theres also Skating With Stars, seen that one yet?

[ January 23, 2006, 11:24 PM: Message edited by: chatty lady ]

#54864 - 01/24/06 07:32 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I was surprised when P miller got to stay, but I actually liked him better after the judge was rude to him. I was tempted to call in for him myself. I've never called in a vote though.

I love George Hamilton. What an entertainer. And he's so funny. What a representative for boomers (Or is he older?? I have no idea how old he is.)

smile

#54865 - 01/24/06 11:11 AM Re: Dancing with the Stars
diamond50 Offline

Loc: Honolulu, Hawaii
I love watching that show! And American Idol as well : )

#54866 - 01/24/06 06:39 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
I hardly watch TV-it's addictive and I have too much to do. I do try to watch the news! And a show here and there when my family turns the TV on at night.

#54867 - 01/24/06 10:30 PM Re: Dancing with the Stars
MORNINGBELLE Offline

Loc: Arvada, Colorado
I watched this twice - when they (at home audience) voted Tatum O'Neal off and kept P. Miller or whatever his name is - I quit. He does not DANCE - hello? That is the name of the show. Plus I don't think his professional partner is that great - although the challenge of working with a doof could inhibit her...

George Harrison is 60. He IS very funny.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved