The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 169 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#5442 - 02/06/03 06:13 PM Valentines Day
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Okay, so some of us have been married for years while others are recently married, and some are single. Whatever the case, let's think about how we can show love this February 14th.

What do you and your hubby/family, boy friend, plan on doing to celebrate? I am not asking for graphics here...I think you know what I mean!

Maybe we can get some new ideas!

#5443 - 02/08/03 04:54 AM Re: Valentines Day
lionspaaw Offline

Loc: SW Florida
We're going to sleep in late -- cuddle -- let the phone ring -- forget about the bills -- play with our pups -- let the chores wait -- laugh and be silly -- go out to eat -- talk about our life together -- and remember why we've loved each other for 25 and a half years. [Smile]

#5444 - 02/13/03 10:31 PM Re: Valentines Day
Candice Johnson Offline

Loc: Alexandria, VA
Since my husband toook such good care of me on our anniversary a few weeks ago, I am making arrangements for tomorrow. I am taking him to a chop house so he can get a big steak and then we are going to see Attack of the Clones on the Imax screen at the Smithsonian. It probably doesn't sound romantic, but he'll geek out at the Star Wars movie, which is what he wants to do (and fun to watch him do).

#5445 - 02/14/03 05:09 PM Re: Valentines Day
countrygirl51 Offline

Loc: Clifton, Ks. USA
Our Valentine's celebration will be a delayed one. I just got home from work after being up all night so I'm headed for bed. Dennis left a few minutes ago for the same town I work in. He's riding with his brother, Mike, to do some shopping there. We plan on going out for dinner on Sunday after church, then I have two movie tickets that we want to use at the mall. I'm not sure what movie we will see, but I hope its not a gory war movie. Right now, that is not a topic I care to watch on the "big screen".
My daughter, Becky, is making a gift for her hubby, Rusty. She is recycling an old heart shaped valentine's chocolate box and putting little coupons in it for him. The coupons will be for inexpensive things like a hug, kiss, a night of loving, a night out with the guys, a favorite meal, etc. I think you get the idea. I guess the other nurses on her unit and a couple of doctors had quite a good time last night thinking up coupons for her gift box. Some of them made copies of the coupons to use with their spouses.
I hope all of you have a very romantic and happy Valentine's Day. And a peaceful one.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved