The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 107 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3
Topic Options
#5391 - 03/10/06 10:10 PM Re: Help me not be upset at DH!
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
I also knew who you meant by Rochester. Yay, I'm old enough.... [Roll Eyes]

#5392 - 03/11/06 12:12 AM Re: Help me not be upset at DH!
Vicki M. Taylor Offline

Loc: Tampa, FL
Glad you like my article. I was "truly inspired" one day when I thought I couldn't pick up one more pair of socks.

Yep, I knew who Rochester was... "Oh, Rochester!"

#5393 - 03/11/06 04:11 AM Re: Help me not be upset at DH!
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
This is indeed an interesting conversation. I think it is something that plagues women. In our early days I had to pick up after my husband, now he keeps his things up. You see, he is an over the road driver. He comes home and does his laundry (not because I won't but because he knows what he wants for the week). He almost never leaves his stuff laying out or about the house, he puts them where he's comfortable with them, in their place.

I have gotten used to not having to do his laundry, fold his clothes for his luggage. He comes home and we can enjoy our time together rather than me being irritated at having to spend the time doing his clothes and such. I know it sounds different, but it is the idea that we want to spend time together, so the little things don't mean as much as they did when we were younger.

My son and daughter in law share the responsibility of the house and chores. Matter of fact, he's the better cook and cleans the house better, but they mostly do it together. I am glad about that because it helps when sharing goes on in a marriage even on the small things.

I remember telling him when it seemed everything bothered me or made me mad--it's not going to be the big things that would ruin a marriage but the everyday little things that bug you to death. After that we worked lots of things out about sharing household things.

Hope that helps. Just my ramblings and opinions.
Sandpiper

Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved