Oh boy a place to brag about the grandchildren. I have five and my husband has two. The ones here in town are around a lot and we keep in contact with the others by phone. They are so terrific. I love being a grandma (I say to all the meemas and peepas and weirdmas, "Get over it. You're a "grandma" and it's the best thing you can ever be.
That title nearly killed me until I held the first one in my arms. After that being a grandma was the best thing about me. I love being a grandma.
My newest is a little girl 7 months old. Cute as a button. Dan's youngest is a boy who will be two May 3. They were here last night and you just can't imagine how cute they are.
Even my oldest grandson who is bordering on puberty still loves to come and just snuggle up with grandma and watch movies. He and I are the closest of all. He's so special. His birthday is Monday and I'm picking him up at school for lunch. He and his brother and their 'buddies' come to our house to explore the creek a lot and I just love having them.
Grandma is Me!!
smile