The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >
Topic Options
#51599 - 08/03/04 07:27 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Dian Offline

Loc: Moundsville, WV
My heart and prayers are with all your family. I've been away and didn't know this was happening so quickly. But you are right-God IS in control. And hospice workers are Angels on Earth. I am praying for a Miracle of Healing to descend upon your family and grandson.

#51600 - 08/05/04 07:04 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
newhope Offline

Loc: Palm Coast, FL
I am so sorry to have to tell you all that our grandson, Jordon, went home to be with the Lord at 2:00 a.m. on Wednesday, August 4th. He would have been 4 years old next month on the 7th of September. He suffered way too much in his short life to combat these dreaded brain tumors. But the Lord was watching over all of us yesterday by allowing us to see him in severe pain and experience seizures and labored breathing for only a couple of hours before He took him home to be with Him in heaven. Seeing him in this state allowed us to be able to "let him go," and ask the Lord to take him quickly. Please pray for his mother, Robin; father, Jack; grandparents Charlie, Joyce and Kay. We will miss him so much! I now have to figure out how to fill a huge hole in heart and in my life.

#51601 - 08/05/04 07:23 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
lalapaloosa Offline

Loc: Winters, California
Newhope,
I am so sorry to hear about Jordan. I am sorry for your sakes, not his. But you know what I mean. I know this is a very difficult time for you and your family and my heart goes out to you. I will be praying for you. God bless you all.
Lala

#51602 - 08/05/04 07:30 AM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Julie Offline

Loc: Australia
Oh Joyce - there are just no adequate words. I'm praying for a huge blanket of God's peace, love and comfort to cover all of you.

#51603 - 08/05/04 01:47 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Joyce,
Although sufficient words of comfort fail me right now, please know that our tears today will be mixed with a certain joy because we know Jordan is not suffering, and that he is with God.

May God give you all peace

JJ

#51604 - 08/05/04 02:00 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
Dear Joyce...my deepest condolences for you and your family's loss of God's newest little angel Jordan. What a difficult time this has been, and will continue to be, but with God's grace and reassurance, the hard edge of pain will melt into remembrances of the gift Jordan has been to your family. We all have you in our hearts and prayers.

#51605 - 08/05/04 03:57 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dear Joyce, My heart is aching for you and your family as you carry on without your little guy. You are in my thoughts and prayers especially during this time of closure on earth. May you find continued peace that he is now sitting on the lap of his Heavenly Father.

Please know that through faith there is room on that same lap here on earth. Picture it and find peace.

God comforts those who mourn.

"Those who live in the Lord never see each other for the last time." [Wink]

These are words I have in a frame which sits right next to a picture of my mom.

Peace...

#51606 - 08/05/04 05:19 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Dear Joyce:
Please know that we are here for you and will continue to pray for all your family in this time of need. May you find comfort in the loving arms of our heavenly father.

Remember that
1. "Tears are a language God understands" 2. "Someone is praying for you"!
3. John 11:25- "Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection and the life: he that believeth in me, thou he were dead, yet shall he live".
4. We care and are here for you.

#51607 - 08/05/04 05:40 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Dear Joyce,
This breaks my heart. I am so sorry.
Please hear the voices of your friends here all united in prayer for you and your family.
Janis

#51608 - 08/05/04 06:14 PM Re: Our grandson, Jordon
Dianne Offline
Queen of Shoes

Loc: Arizona
Bless his heart and yours too. I'm so very sorry for your loss. I can't begin to imagine but I can pray for you and your family.

Page 8 of 10 < 1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved