The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 154 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#51191 - 11/17/04 08:14 AM My sisters and their families
angelsmuse Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Hi All,
Could you all help me out with some really big prayers. Two of my sisters are in need of some very serious prayers. The first is my sister Trinity and her family. She has two children under the age of three and she almost had them taken away from her for neglect and a very unclean house. Social services had even gone so far as to call my parents and see if they would come down and pick up the kids and keep them until Trinity and her husband Chris could get their act together. Eventually social services decided that my sister could keep the kids and moved them into a homeless shelter and eventually into transitional housing. While there Trinity will recieve lessons in parenting, marriage counseling and housekeeping.
Also if you could pray for my sister Becky and her family. They recently lost everything in the flooding that happened in southwestern PA and are moving to South Carolina to start their lives over again. Please pray for God to watch over and guide both of my sisters and their families. P.S. My sister Becky has a daughter in Iraq with the marines and a son in Marine boot camp.

Thank You for all your Prayers.

Chris Weigand (angel) [Smile]

#51192 - 11/17/04 08:48 AM Re: My sisters and their families
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I will be praying for them. It's so sad to hear stories like this at the holidays.

#51193 - 11/16/04 09:45 PM Re: My sisters and their families
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Angelmuse,
You have my prayers sister. That's for sure. Please keep us all abreast of the progress of Trinity, and of Becky's transition to a new life. In a way, they are both "transitioning to a new life" aren't they? God will provide.

JJ

#51194 - 11/16/04 11:07 PM Re: My sisters and their families
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Angel, I will surely remember them in my prayers. I'm grateful there is such a place for Trinity to live. That's a blessing! Don't you think?

#51195 - 11/17/04 12:04 AM Re: My sisters and their families
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Angelsmuse, no problem and I will happily add both sisters and their families to my prayers. I know we are not our brothers or sisters keepers but is Trinity near you? Is there any [Confused] way you could council her in her parenting and housekeeping skills. None of my business really but I was just wondering....

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved