The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 171 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#49962 - 10/05/05 03:40 AM saving the family farm
fiddledee Offline

Loc: North Carolina
You guys are so great.. yep.. we got two prayer requests... First of all, I am trying desparately to buy the farm we live on from my family trust which is ruled over by a greedy stepmother who doesn't even live in the same state (she's a city gal). My brother is the trustee and I am praying he has the wisdom to stand up to her. My sister and brother (the only other two people who matter) want me to be able to purchase the farm.. she simply doesn't want me to have it. Please pray that we will get our farm.. not only for us, but also for my brother, sister, their children and all my critters!
Secondly, I have a BIG project coming up. I am a professional musician and every year my pro friends and I do a BIG concert to raise $$ for the American Cancer Society in Oct (Nat Breast Cancer Awareness Month). We use this concert not only to do something good, but also to remember those we love and have lost to cancer or who are battling cancer. Please pray for our success.

#49963 - 10/05/05 03:57 AM Re: saving the family farm
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
[Big Grin] Hi Fiddledee: Welcome here. I'll be praying for your requests. Here's hoping for a good result with the farm and success with your ACS concert. That's neat.

Great to know we have another musician among us!
What kind of music do you play/sing?

See you around.

#49964 - 10/05/05 04:58 AM Re: saving the family farm
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Fiddledee, I hope God sees a way for you to keep the farm and family intact. I also pray for much success on your services for such a worthy cause.

chick

#49965 - 10/06/05 08:08 PM Re: saving the family farm
Debra Offline

Loc: Cleveland, Ohio
Fiddledee---much luck and good wishes to you! You can add my prayers as well. I'm sure all will work out for the best.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved