The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 197 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#49357 - 02/09/06 07:55 PM Say a little prayer
writegirl1949 Offline

Loc: Arizona
Well ladies, I'm finally going back home to Arizona tomorrow. Some of you know I don't travel well. It pretty much debilitates me so that I need wheelchair assitance. And that's been arranged.

If you could, please pray for my mental/emotional health during this period of travel. I wish I could be more specific but to put it bluntly, I have problems with thinking/clarity and I'm pretty much an emotional mess, lol.

Also, this has been extremely hard for my husband. He will be returning in two weeks but he will be taking care of lots of details and I would appreciate prayer for him as well.

I know that God is my rock and my security. My prayer is to just keep my focus on Him ... totally on Him.

Thanks.

Blessings, Francine

#49358 - 02/10/06 08:01 AM Re: Say a little prayer
Bluebird Offline

Loc: Pagosa Springs, Colorado
You got it, Francine. We have some of the best prayer warriors I've seen here, God will take care of you and your husband.
Check in when you get settled in sunny Arizona!

#49359 - 02/10/06 08:17 AM Re: Say a little prayer
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Francine: I'm praying for you, the trip, and all it entails. Be confident you're in the best hands-God's hands.

Hugs. Keep the faith [Smile] and have a safe trip!

#49360 - 02/09/06 10:11 PM Re: Say a little prayer
NHJackie Offline

Loc: Merrimack, NH
Francine,

My thoughts and prayers will be with you during yout travels. My you have a safe and smooth journey.

#49361 - 02/09/06 11:51 PM Re: Say a little prayer
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
I'm praying for you as we speak Francine...try with all of your might not to anticipate too much...things have a way of not being quite as bad as we think they will be...and these days I don't know anyone who really travels easily...so don't think you are alone in your feelings of confusion and upsetment...it will be over before you know it ...I won't stop praying until I know you are in Arizona ...safe and sound....

#49362 - 02/10/06 03:52 AM Re: Say a little prayer
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Many prayers will be coming your way Francine. I hopoe your return to Arizona is something you want and will enjoy.

#49363 - 02/11/06 03:37 AM Re: Say a little prayer
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Francine,

Am praying for you right now that your journey will be peaceful, easy, and your clarity will be great. God will watch over you and comfort you during your journey.

He will also keep hubby safe and help him complete all the details he has left to do.

Be happy you are going home to Arizona, to sunshine and warmth and I assume among family.

Love ya girl,
Sandpiper

#49364 - 02/11/06 06:55 PM Re: Say a little prayer
writegirl1949 Offline

Thank you so much for your prayers ... God is awesome.

Not only did I have a safe trip but for the first time I didn't suffer from the anxiety that always plagues me and debilitates me during travel. And there was certainly enough challenges to do that. But God didn't let it happen.

Just wanted you all to know I'm safe and sound in my beloved desert. I continue to marvel at God's landscape.

Thank you all so very much. Now it's a matter of getting my husband home.

Blessings, Francine

#49365 - 02/11/06 10:28 PM Re: Say a little prayer
Sandpiper Offline

Loc: Kissimmee, Florida
Francine,

I'll keep praying that your hubby can finish his business in Germany post haste and get safely back home to be with you.

So happy your flight was not as taxing as you had thought. God is good and takes care of his own. Glad you are safe and sound in Arizona. Enjoy girl!!

Sandpiper

#49366 - 02/12/06 03:11 AM Re: Say a little prayer
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
So good to know it all went better than anticipated! God shows once again his mercy and answered our prayers! Welcome to the U.S. Francine! We'll continue praying for your husband's return.

#49367 - 02/13/06 07:40 PM Re: Say a little prayer
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
writegirl, welcome home! How's it going? Does it feel good?

#49368 - 02/14/06 09:54 AM Re: Say a little prayer
AvalonBlondi Offline

Loc: West Chester ,PA
So glad to have you back in the States Francine!!And I'm delighted to know the trip was smoother than you had anticipated...praying now for your hubby's safe return ...

#49369 - 02/16/06 09:10 AM Re: Say a little prayer
writegirl1949 Offline

I just love all you guys. Thanks for your continued prayers.

It feels GREAT to be back home. I go outside each night and marvel at the star-spangled sky and the recent full moon casting ghost shadows on the desert's skin. I've already sat outside in the pre-dawn morning describing the sunrise. Kinda hard when there isn't much light ... lol. But, I don't care.

I am also pleased as punch to have DSL internet ... now all I have to do is get over jet lag, get the house ready to tile, and fight this little ol flu bug that's pestering me. But you know what ... I don't care about that either, lol.

I've spent time with my grandkids, daughter, and sister and family. It's so great to be able to pick up the phone and talk with them.

My husband is starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel, so to speak and I can tell all your prayers are helping him.

Thank you wonderful ladies and may God truly bless each of you.

Blessings, Francine

#49370 - 02/16/06 03:47 PM Re: Say a little prayer
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Welcome home Francine. It sounds good on you.
chick

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved