The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 164 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#48593 - 12/09/02 12:49 AM Friend's hubby
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Please pray for my friend's husband who learned that he has a skin malignancy on his face. He has to have radiation treatments and they are frightened about the unknown.

Remember to have all those funky skin marks (that tend to keep showing up as we age)checked by the dermatologist.

#48594 - 12/10/02 11:14 PM Re: Friend's hubby
nillawafer Offline

Loc: new orleans
done!

#48595 - 12/11/02 06:12 AM Re: Friend's hubby
Uvagolfmom Offline

Loc: Towson
I will pray for them too. I have a healing prayer list. The verse I use is from Exodus 23:25-26 "Worship the Lord your God and his blessing will be on your food and water. I will take away sickness from among you, and none will miscarry or be barren in your land. I will give you a full life span." Speaking of which, I have a client who has been on disability for many years with a debilitating illness. Anyway, I met her back in 1999 and have been praying for her healing probably since 2000. I spoke with her yesterday and she is better and returning to work this MOnday. I told her I would still keep her on my prayer list, but I was very happy for her. We are talking about faith that might not have even been as big as a mustard seed in my case, but she had another friend who has been praying for her and I need to follow up with her to see if she has heard. I am so grateful. I wish all prayers went that way, but that is not always His will. Aren't we grateful when it is, though?

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved