The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 157 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#47074 - 08/08/04 07:11 AM Re: another perspective on troubles
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Mary, I know you're a believer and because of that there is ALWAYS HOPE. I agree with the queen . If you can't find scripture that makes sense to you at this time, do searches on Google for specific topics like, Bible verses or prayers for: strength, courage, love, patience, confidence. The Lord will speak to your heart.

I'm grateful you have your sister, your Lord, your friends in here, and your horses. I'm praying you ride today. [Wink]

#47075 - 08/08/04 07:40 AM Re: another perspective on troubles
Agate Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Oh I'm riding all right but I'm riding an airplane instead of a horse. [Big Grin]

The Lord works in mysterious ways... Greg called me about a half hour after I posted. He told me he loved me and that he was buying me a ticket to fly to Chicago to be with him and his family. He says he want to do what I suggested and really work on our marriage for the next 6 months (and hopefully forever after) and see where we're at.

I had read the silver story again this morning and pleaded that I think I've been held to the fire long enough. I think God agreed. I am so grateful and feeling so blessed right now. Praise God. I'm sure I'll have more trials and difficult times to get through but this is the chance I've been praying for.

I've got to go throw some things in a backpack and hit the road. I just wanted you to know I'm okay since you won't hear from me for the rest of the weekend.

Thanks to all of you for the cyber-love.

#47076 - 08/07/04 09:11 PM Re: another perspective on troubles
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Mary...I have goosebumps.

God is good, and faithful, and loving.

I'm so happy for you both

JJ

#47077 - 08/08/04 02:24 AM Re: another perspective on troubles
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Mary, like I said,"you never know what will happen down the road." and there you are in an airplane on the way to your destiny...Good thing not to hurry when making life changing decisions. Yahoo, so happy for you... [Razz] [Big Grin]

#47078 - 08/09/04 07:49 AM Re: another perspective on troubles
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Boy I'm glad you weren't out riding when he called. I'm grinning from ear to ear [Big Grin] . can't wait to hear about your weekend. God bless!

#47079 - 08/09/04 02:13 AM Re: another perspective on troubles
Julie Offline

Loc: Australia
Mary

Just wanted you to know you've been in my thoughts and prayers this weekend - soar with the eagles, my friend -

Isaiah 40:31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.

#47080 - 08/09/04 02:43 AM Re: another perspective on troubles
Agate Offline

Loc: Minnesota
Well I'm back and I had a great time at my husband's brother's. My husband was waiting for me at the airport and I got a good, long kiss and hugs. I also got a lot of hugs from family members and "glad you're here" and "we're behind you all the way, anything you need..." I let go of my self conscious, uptight self and just had fun with everyone (there were about 18 family members there).

My husband and I have a lot of talking and work to do and I'm almost afraid to feel too happy, but things are looking so much better than they were a couple days ago because he's willing to do the work too. [Big Grin]

#47081 - 08/09/04 04:03 AM Re: another perspective on troubles
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Mary,
Your post is living breathing proof that God answers prayers.
smile

#47082 - 08/09/04 03:36 PM Re: another perspective on troubles
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Mary,
This is wonderful news! I'm so happy for you both.

JJ

#47083 - 08/09/04 05:46 PM Re: another perspective on troubles
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Mary, stay focused on the Lord. He's working on ya girlfriend...and that's a good thing. [Wink] Regardless of the outcome...He's giving you strength! Stay on His path.

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved