The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 114 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#44842 - 01/22/03 04:49 PM Okay so this is gross!
Kathryn Offline

Loc: Towson
Okay, so this is gross....but I'm trying to put a positive spin on the last few days. There's a nasty stomach virus out there....rapid fire pukes for about a day....So I'm out with the dogs and apparently my daughter started to be sick, couldn't get to a sink and tried to catch it in her hands. She was wearing a baggy shirt and threw up in her sleeves. She is absolutely horrified by body fluids and her father's not much better. So they're trying to wrestle her out of her shirt without getting the yuck on her head. My husband was ticked that I was unsympathetic to his plight until I reminded him of three other incidents. The time that I thought the baby was choking, did the baby heimlich manuever while saying breath, breath...baby threw up in my mouth. The time my kid missed the sink and threw up on the bath mat. When I bent over to pick up the mat, he puked on my head. And the time that I awoke to a three yr old saying mom I'm gonna be sick and he threw up in my bed. So husband dear....hands down, I win the suffered more gross outs competition.

#44843 - 01/22/03 09:50 PM Re: Okay so this is gross!
nillawafer Offline

Loc: new orleans
that takes the cake!! or should i say pukes the cake. i remember my son projectile vomiting from the top bunk down onto his sister and me one time and i thought that to be pretty wicked. my poor daughter and her friend were at a carnival once and were in line for the zipper. we saw something falling from the sky and realised much too late that it was someone on the ride that had had waaaaaay too much alcohol (the smell of course) to drink and lost it in the middle of the ride. it landed on my daughter and her friend. all over them, in their hair, everywhere. to this day... i cannot imagine any of her kids future puke stories ever being worse than that one!! i have told her she has suffered the worst of it!

#44844 - 01/22/03 09:51 PM Re: Okay so this is gross!
nillawafer Offline

Loc: new orleans
p.s. hope everyone is feeling better!

#44845 - 01/22/03 11:53 PM Re: Okay so this is gross!
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I just posted this in the wrong forum so I thought I should post it where it belongs.

Everyone must have a puke story. When I read Kathryn's post I couldn't help but think about the MOST recent one in my house.

Fortunately and quite amazingly enough....I slept through it! My youngest has never been able to make it to the bathroom in time to get sick and he is the one who typically vomits when he's sick.

Oldest, no stomach viruses. Middle one, fevers. Anyway, the youngest can and has basically thrown up in his sleep.

This past time he did exactly that and hubby was kind enough to let me sleep but boy have I heard about that. It is one of those family stories that will go down in history. How lovely!

He did the first and worst part, but I had to rewash sheets and literally get the chunks out of the washer the next day. Gross....it was bad! I also had to clean the carpet twice, air out the room, light fragrant candles, scrape and clean the side of the bed, etc.

Next day youngest was like, "Eewwww, my room smells like throw-up...what the heck?

Go figure!

#44846 - 02/17/03 05:18 AM Re: Okay so this is gross!
caloona Offline

Loc: baltimore
Geez guys, thanks for these stories,they gave me some good laughs.
Dotsie, I could see your"youngest's" face as he said that to you. Cracked me up.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved