The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 97 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#44117 - 04/26/05 09:02 PM Poetry Book
icequeen Offline

Loc: Toronto
I will have a collection of my poetry coming out soon. I hope everyone will pick up a copy. It will be called Dreams of Grandeur. I am not sure where it will be available, but will let everyone know. It should be soon.
Thanks

#44118 - 04/26/05 09:06 PM Re: Poetry Book
Dannye Offline

Loc: Prophetstown, IL
I posted the question below on the other post you made about your new book. Still interested........

"Tell us a little more about it. Is it hardcover or trade paperback...what is the cover graphic that you and your husband created?....do the dreams of grandeur relate to a specific aspect of life or take in the whole experience?...how long did it take you to write them?

Dish out the details......."

#44119 - 04/27/05 11:41 PM Re: Poetry Book
icequeen Offline

Loc: Toronto
For Dannye and others:
I do not know if it will be hard or trade, as it is not out yet. The cover graphic is a beautiful picture that is taken from a poem in the book. My boyfriend is a good artist and designed the picture. It is a dreamcatcher with hidden secrets. Dreams of Grandeur takes in the whole experience of life I feel. It was just my own hopes coming through. It really didn't take me long to write them, perhaps two years or so. Once I started they just kept coming to me. Then when I had enough, I approached the publisher. I was going to go with Publish America, but was unhappy with their lack of correspondence. Then I started hearing bad news about them throughout the web. I found a publisher in Australia and went with them.
I hope that answers some questions, if you have any more please let me know.
Sincerely,

#44120 - 05/09/05 07:21 AM Re: Poetry Book
Sherri Offline

Loc: Decatur, Illinois
Amber, I hope it wasn't Magellan in Australia, I had a very, very bad experience with them.

Sherri

#44121 - 05/25/05 03:20 AM Re: Poetry Book
Nikki Offline

Loc: NE Arkansas
I don't think we have ever talked Ms. Ice, but I'm very excited for you. I've been thinking of writing a book about my ex Titled "Delusions of Adequency". [Wink]

#44122 - 05/25/05 03:48 PM Re: Poetry Book
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Nikki, thats a really great title and if the book is half as good it should be a barn burner. [Cool]

#44123 - 05/29/05 10:23 PM Re: Poetry Book
blaze Offline

Loc: Ruidoso
As I always say, men are just lower on the evolutionary scale, and to top it off, they're victims of testosterone poisoning. Check out what that chemical does to mice!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved