The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 175 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >
Topic Options
#43828 - 06/17/04 10:19 PM Thistle wins June Contest
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
The day I chose was June 15th. I was going to wait until the end of the month to share the winner, but what the heck.

The person with the most posts on June 15th was the big monthly winner. [Big Grin]

On June 15th. Thistle posted 10 times! [Big Grin] It must have been raining on the farm. [Wink]

Thistle, please forward me your snail mail address and I'll get your Flowers Galore Note Cards in the mail right away.

Congrats and thanks to all for being such valuable members in our online neighborhood. I just wish we could walk out the door and see one another!

#43829 - 06/17/04 10:30 PM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
Lordy, how does she do it?

I mean the woman is a human dynamo.

Go Thistle!! We're proud of you. Just reading about all you do poops me plum out. It's about all the exercise I can handle.

You go Girl!!!
smile

#43830 - 06/17/04 11:15 PM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Good going, Thistle! Congrats! Enjoy the cards and keep up the good work!

Blessings!

#43831 - 06/18/04 12:33 AM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Congratulations Thistle, I was a winner last month and so very pleased to receive the coveted T-shirt. My next contest with myself is to fit into in.... diet, diet, diet. [Frown]

#43832 - 06/18/04 05:20 AM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
Ms T...sniff..sniff, I'm sooo proud of you...I mean you won the beautiful cards, and did all--sayyyyy, wait just a dall gone minute there...

I helped her didn't I by postin' replys to all her notes, heh? Okay Thist...give it up...I want one of those note cards that's got the lamb's head on it, or goat's head or whatever the heck that animal is, got it? You may can pull a critter out of a lambs butt, but Gweedo can give you a hystorectomy...thru your lips...capice?

okay, okay, just joshn'...congrats, and I mean it too! [Big Grin]

#43833 - 06/20/04 01:41 AM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
Toni Offline

Loc: Pennsylvania
Congratulations, Thistle! Good going! It is neat to win, isn't it?

You are most deserving, that's for sure.

God Bless.

#43834 - 06/20/04 02:41 AM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
GET OUT!!! How cool is winning...WAAAAAY KEWL! Yep, it's been raining and raining and raining...a real frog strangler. Rained enough today to flood things...again.

Thank YOU Dotsie! I am looking forward to the cards and do appreciate them. I need to send a thank you to the director of the US State Dept, should I use "your" cards? <g>

I did a demonstration at the local feed store, I like helping out small biz owners. Met the Purina rep and asked him if he had a comparable feed to the grocery store Purina One. He does and is giving me the first bag free - how kind. I feed our 3 dogs plus strays <shhhh...don't spread the word...I think we've a unicorn flying above the farm that only animals can see> so a bag of dog food comes in very handy. I keep dog food in the vehicles and when I see strays I <a> give them a free meal and <b> call our local dog warden. An easy death is preferable to a hard one, imo.

Say JawJaw - send me your snail mail addy by off-line e-mail and I'll send you some farm cards.

Hey Dotsie - I'm not trying to step on toes but if you'd like some farm cards as a gift one month, I'd be happy to donate some. Just let me know and I can either mail them to you or to your winner.

Thank you WommenFriends, I'm feeling sorta pleased with myself...and all I did was "talk".

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA...

#43835 - 06/20/04 04:22 AM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
God bless you Thistle for your committment to the stray animals in your vicinity. God see's the kindness and he won't forget it. I asked the ladies to click on to the site in my signature to feed an animal in a shelter, I doubt many did and it's sad because it takes a second and does so much good. I click every single day, its FREE. Someday I would love to hold a newborn lamb in my arms. Thanks again for caring... [Smile]

#43836 - 06/20/04 04:32 AM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
Maggie Offline

Loc: Oregon
Congratulations Thistle,
Always enjoy reading your posts about you and the farm animals.
Maggie

#43837 - 06/30/04 04:05 AM Re: Thistle wins June Contest
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
Many thanks, Dotsie! The cards arrived and they are BEAUTIFUL! Your son is a great photographer, please tell him thank you as well.

I'm already writing and sending information to friends around the country about Boomer Women Speak .com.

Thank you again, Dotsie. God's blessings on you and yours...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved