The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 109 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#43656 - 12/01/03 07:19 PM winners posted soon
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Ladies, I've received the entries and will post the winner before Friday.

All entries were so much fun to read. As long as it's okay with everyone, I'll post all of them. Is that cool? [Big Grin]

#43657 - 12/01/03 10:49 PM Re: winners posted soon
DonnaJ Offline

Loc: Ohio, USA
That's fine with me, although I'm not sure the end of mine will make any sense unless they've read the thread where I was introduced into the group. [Big Grin]

Donna

#43658 - 12/04/03 03:26 AM Re: winners posted soon
Lynn Offline

Loc: pennsylvania
Oh boy! I was not prepared for that. I just wrote from the heart with no editing or anything. I might be in deep water with all the writers here. Feelin kinda queasy! [Confused]

#43659 - 12/04/03 06:01 AM Re: winners posted soon
DonnaJ Offline

Well, if you are in trouble, so am I! That's what I did, too. We'll blush together, and know that what we wrote was written from the heart. [Big Grin]

Donna

#43660 - 12/04/03 07:10 AM Re: winners posted soon
DreamrKate Offline

Loc: California
Oh nonsense! You girls quit it! I think all of us have written our posts from the heart and we've pretty much 'bared all' and spoken on the most sensitive subjects to us all - and that's what makes this place so novel - it's a safe place.

While men might share with each other, they don't have the same capacity to feel for one another. They do however seem to have the ability to overlook one another's faults (maybe) but in an entirely different way.

We, however, embrace one another's differences, process the anguish or joy someone might be experiencing and shed a different perspective on said subject.

And that's what girls do.

Kate

#43661 - 12/04/03 05:24 PM Re: winners posted soon
Dotsie Offline
Founder

DK, there you go again changing the perspective. You're good at it!

Ladies, no need to worry that you are going to click onthe forums one day and see what you actually wrote and say...oh no, everyone in here's reading my entry (even a queen) [Razz] . what was I thinking when I wrote that?

I promise I will have your permission to post it exactly as it is. I will be sending edited versions to you later today and/or tomorrow and promise not to post them until I hear from you. Fair?

No need to feel queasy when you come in here Lynn! [Big Grin]

The winner will be posted in the forums tomorrow with the entry. The rest will go up when I hear back from you and when my web queen can get them creatively on the site. [Wink]

#43662 - 12/04/03 06:47 PM Re: winners posted soon
DonnaJ Offline

Well, see? I was doing what women do then - sharing in the anxiety that Lynn felt. [Big Grin]

And it is nice to have lots of new girlfriends to share with in a safe environment. Great job, Dotsie.

Donna

#43663 - 12/05/03 04:10 PM Re: winners posted soon
Dotsie Offline
Founder

E-mailing edited versions today to the writers. As soon as I hear back from the winner, I'll post it and then I'll post others as I hear back.

Ladies, the entries were all great. You will see for yourselves. [Big Grin] I would love to say everyone's a winner, but I'm sticking to one. [Eek!]

Truthfully, they all touched me but one person has to win. I'll share those reasons when I post it.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved