The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 155 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#4287 - 01/21/05 12:33 AM Email from my son
mrsmuzz Offline

Loc: Orange, Texas
I got this email just now and I am still boo-hooing! Today is my birthday and I am here in Orange (all by myself) as none of my family are nearby. Even my hubby is 800 miles away. I was kinda feeling a little sorry for myself and this email made all the difference in my attitude...

Mom,

I just wanted to write a little note to tell you how much I love you, and appreciate you. You have never faltered, never failed in what you do. I know I am blessed to have a mom like you. You have always been my inspiration, my friend and confidant. Everything I know about life I have learned from you. Everything I know about raising my family I have learned from you. You mean the world to me, and I hope that today is a special day for you. A day to celebrate you and everything you do, this one day might be your day to celebrate. But I want you to know that I celebrate you everyday. I will call you a little later when I am not so busy at work.

Love,

#4288 - 01/21/05 02:16 AM Re: Email from my son
unique Offline

Loc: North Carolina
MrsMuzz, God Bless you this day. I can only fervently hope that my son will say the same things about me when he is old enough. Know that you are very loved.

#4289 - 01/21/05 02:16 AM Re: Email from my son
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
First of all [Big Grin] HAPPY BIRTHDAY [Smile]
and many more. Now that email, sigh, choke, sniffle and smile all over my face. How very proud you must be and worthily so... [Razz]

#4290 - 01/21/05 03:50 AM Re: Email from my son
jawjaw Offline
Da Queen

Loc: Alabama
MrsMuzz...that was beautifully written and straight from his heart. What a wonderful birthday gift. I'm very happy for you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY dear, dear friend. May you have 90 more.

Love and hugs, JJ

#4291 - 01/22/05 08:58 AM Re: Email from my son
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Mrsmuzz, congrats on your dream letter. that's awesome. No wonder you shared.

Happy belated birthday! [Big Grin]

#4292 - 01/22/05 08:50 AM Re: Email from my son
meredithbead Offline
The Divine Ms M

Loc: Orange County, California
Mrsmuzz, that was such a beautiful letter.

Happy belated birthday, and may you have many more knowing how much you are loved. [Smile]

#4293 - 01/22/05 05:10 PM Re: Email from my son
chickadee Offline

Loc: Alabama
Mrsmuzz, To have a son say that he "celebrates you everyday," goes to show how much you are loved. It couldn't have come at a better time, it seems.
Happy Birthday from me too. Wish I'd been closer to help you celebrate your 29th. [Wink]

chickadee

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved