I have never met a lady more genuine (well, maybe Sharon Doss) as Charlotte Holt. She and I met at Glorieta last year.

Charlotte just sent me this and I wanted to post it for you all:

~ Wendy

Dear Writers,

I am presently working on a book project, Trusting Him With Your Addicted Child. I am interested in using testimonials of parents who have or have had a child or children addicted to drugs, alcohol or both. The stories need to reflect the faithfulness, mercy, love, compassion and/or help of God through the trials of his/her addiction. Show how God made you a stronger and better person, held and sustained you through it all, gave you peace in the midst of the storms and worked it for your good. Also, any miracles you saw Him perform.

I have experienced the painful heartache of addicted children and have watched God see me through in victory in spite of the pain. He kept me in His loving arms through some terrible times. I know He has done the same for many of you.

I would like for the testimonials to be 1500 words or less. They should show the addictions of your child and some of the trials you encounter(ed), give the outcome of your child’s addiction and how it affected them and you and how you coped or cope with the heartache. Give take away for the readers to be encouraged in their own trials through this most difficult circumstance.

Please use Times New Romans 12 and double space.

My deadline for stories will be December 20, my twenty-fifth wedding anniversary with the wonderful man the Lord gave me, one of my most treasured miracles.

Thank you so much for your help in this venture. I do not, as yet, have a publisher. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. If I decide to use your submission, I will be sending you an author release form, which you will sign and return to me. When the book is published, you will receive a copy of the book and an opportunity to purchase others at a discount.

You may email me directly at cjholt@kingwoodcable.net. Please do not attach until we have corresponded. May the Lord bless you.

In His Service,

Charlotte Holt

www.publishedauthors.net/charlotteholt

Dear Writers,

I am presently working on a book project, Trusting Him for Life After Divorce. I am interested in using testimonials of other divorced persons, the children of a divorce, the relatives and friends affected by other’s divorce. The stories need to reflect the faithfulness, mercy, love, compassion and/or help of God through and after divorce. Show how He made you a stronger and better person, held and sustained you through it all, gave you a new family or became your family and worked it all for your good. Also, any miracles you saw Him perform.

I have experienced the painful heartache of divorce but have watched God save me and raise me to new heights. He gave me a new beginning, a new husband and restored what the locust ate away.

I would like for the testimonials to be 1500 words or less. Your story should cover the divorce and what God did through it and afterwards for you and your family.

Please use Times New Romans 12 and double space.

My deadline for stories will be December 20, my twenty-fifth wedding anniversary with the wonderful man the Lord gave me after my divorce.

Thank you so much for your help in this venture. I do not, as yet, have a publisher. If you have any suggestions, please let me know. If I decide to use your submission, I will be sending you an author release form, which you will sign and return to me. When the book is published, you will receive a copy of the book and an opportunity to purchase others at a discount.

You may email me directly at cjholt@kingwoodcable.net. Please do not attach until we have corresponded. May the Lord bless you.

In His Service,

Charlotte Holt

www.publishedauthors.net/charlotteholt

______________________________________-