Hello everyone,

I have an excellent library and they tend to order almost everything that I recommend to them. I wonder if we could set up a library exchange. Here's how it might work:

I will agree to ask my library to buy books from the first TEN Boomer authors who write to me in exchange for them asking their libraries to purchase one of my books. I'd like to limit it to 10 because that way I can submit three or four a month and there's a very good chance that my library will buy the suggested items.

Many libraries tend to buy multiple copies. That has certainly been the case with my book on hip replacement. The Toronto Library system bought 10 copies of that book and Ottawa bought seven. When I asked my friend in Oregon to request that her library purchase my hip book, they bought four copies!

Here are the details for my books. You can choose one or both books, whichever you think may interest your library. Please write back to me with the details of your own book and I will submit them to my library.

Sigrid sigridmac@nospamrogers.com
(Just remove the nospam)

GETTING HIP: Recovery from a Total Hip Replacement. ISBN 1-4184-7837-7. Publisher - AuthorHouse, November 2004.

D'Amour Road. ISBN 1-4116-2872-1. Publisher -Lulu Enterprises, May 2005.

[ August 04, 2005, 12:21 AM: Message edited by: Sigrid Macdonald ]