The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 139 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >
Topic Options
#41744 - 08/20/05 08:48 PM Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
I'm soooooooooooo excited...I'm finally going to meet QueenJAWJAW...today at a book signing she's having near my town. AND I'm going to get buy her book and ask her to sign it...can't wait to meet her and read her book. Wish me luck...I'm off to see her in a couple of hours. I'll let you know how it goes.

#41745 - 08/20/05 09:15 PM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
All I can say is ...
I'm jealous!
Have a good time Dee!

#41746 - 08/20/05 09:35 PM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dee, this is wonderful. Please report back. I can't wait to hear. I am meeting Danita tomorrow. Isn't this fun?

#41747 - 08/20/05 10:42 PM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
Pam Kimmell Offline

Loc: Warrenton, Virginia
I know that I'm certainly looking forward to meeting so many Boomers at Book 'Em in October....I'll be so excited to share a table there with our Queen JJ and having a chance to chat in person with so many Boomer Babes. Dotsie enjoy your meeting with Danita tomorrow and Dee I'm sure you will enjoy meeting JJ at the signing.

#41748 - 08/21/05 01:46 AM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
karenelaine1977 Offline

Loc: Mississippi
I'm jealous! I can't believe you're all getting to meet each other! Anyone up for a trip to Mississippi?!?! LOL

#41749 - 08/21/05 04:36 AM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
smilinize Offline

Loc: outer space
I barly missed JJ in Tennesee this summer and I met Dotsie and Ross, in D.C. What a neat experience. Kind of like Christmas morning when you open the gifts that you have only seen in your imagination to find them even more wonderful than you imagined.
Dotsie is even sweeter in person than online and she and Ross are a darling couple.
smile

#41750 - 08/21/05 05:04 AM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
Dee Offline

Hey girls,

Well, she's a doll...just love her. She was, of course, on a computer when I sneaked up behind her and tapped her on the shoulder. She has a lovely personality and I'm supposed to say she's really, really sexy looking. I bought her book and she signed it for me...I plan on selling it on ebay one day for a huge amount of money..LOL. For those of you who will be meeting our JAWJAW, you're going to love her. I wasn't able to meet with her as long as I would have liked to, but I felt like I'd met an old friend. I met Nancy and one of her friends from here in Mobile. It's a small world and my life has been so enriched since joining boomerwomenspeak.
Yes, it's fun meeting folks you only get to speak to via this venue...when you can put a face and voice to a typed message it's awesome. All I can say ladies, if you get a chance to meet one another, do it. It's a wonderful, maybe a once in a lifetime moment, well worth it. JAWJAW...you are awesome!!!!!!!

#41751 - 08/21/05 05:06 AM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
Dee Offline

One more thing...to all you ladies who have made your dream of writing come true...I'm the one jealous...you are all awesome and I admire each and everyone of you. I love reading your inputs to the different forums and will slowly get around to reading your books and material. You ladies are wonderful and I love this web site.

#41752 - 08/22/05 04:49 PM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I'm still jealous.....

#41753 - 08/22/05 05:47 PM Re: Finally Going to Meet JAWJAW
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Dee, I am so happy you are enjoying the site. I can't believe you met the queen. That's awesome. I'm sure she'll have something to say about meeting you when she gets back.

Yup, I met smile and her hubby and grandson. I posted about it when it happened. Nothing like meeting someone for the first time and feeling like you've been friends forever. We don't realize how much we share in here until we sit face to face with someone and begin talking. There were lots of, "Oh yeah, I remember that. You posted about it." It was great fun. Her name suits her.

Pam, I'm still working on Book 'Em. It's going to have to be a last minute decision, but it's on the calendar.

I met Danita yesterday. We talked for over two hours. Amazing. She is precious.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved