The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 131 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#38934 - 11/09/04 02:49 PM Maybe one of you???
Sher Offline

Loc: Midwest
www.EscapeArtist.com

This looks interesting to me... however I have no experience in the topics they need. I thought of you guys and that maybe someone here could do it.

I haven't checked to determine how legit they are, so make sure you do that before you get too far along in the process.

#38935 - 11/09/04 05:01 PM Re: Maybe one of you???
TVC15 Offline

Loc: North Carolina
I found something that might be of interest to those of you who have books published already. It might be worthwhile to check out. It was in the writing sparks newsletter from oncewritten.com, for those of you not familiar, they give away books every month.

Hey authors, do you want to see your own book being given away? Your book gets promotion on our front page AND is prominently featured for a whole month on the website. Past book contest have had an average hit count of more than 1,000 per month. All you need to do is send us two or three autographed copies of your book and we'll do the rest. Normally we charge $75 (or $50 if you submit an article for our authors helping authors page), but if you sign up by November 15, 2004, we're offering a special sign up rate for just $40. In addition to being highly featured on the website, and attracting an about 1,000 hits, you will also be featured in four issues of the Writing Sparks newsletter and two issues of our Off The Press newsletters, which go out to about 2,500 subscribers. For more information on this promo, hit reply to this newsletter and drop us a line.
This should be the link.
monica@oncewritten.com

#38936 - 11/10/04 04:25 AM Re: Maybe one of you???
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
I didn't spend too much time on the escape artist site, but the idea fo sharing your book idea scares me a little.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved