The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 159 Guests and 2 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#36933 - 12/06/05 02:28 AM Annalee Mobility
ladybug Offline

I've got several of these figures that I've purchased since before my children were born. I only buy the holiday figures, Christmas, Halloween, Easter, and Valentines Day.

My kids look at them and tell me that when I die they are gonna sell those things because, "mom, those faces on them are so creepy."

#36934 - 12/06/05 11:24 PM Re: Annalee Mobility
Pattyann Offline

Loc: Ocala Florida
Hey,
Ladybug- I used to work in the gift dept of a dept store and we sold Annalee- we used to call them -HELL DOLLS- because I agree with your kids they are creepy

#36935 - 12/07/05 03:08 AM Re: Annalee Mobility
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I LOVE the Annalee dolls. I think they are cute. I have several. Quite a few of the Santa's. I have a friend who has even more. I wrote a story on her "collection of collectibles" for the newspaper a couple of years ago and told all about the dolls and place in NH where they are made.
Louisa

#36936 - 12/07/05 05:21 AM Re: Annalee Mobility
Sadie Offline

Loc: MD
Lousia ,
I agree with you those Annalee dolls are so cute . I have seen then before in the store long time ago and love there pretty faces.

#36937 - 12/07/05 11:25 PM Re: Annalee Mobility
ladybug Offline

I almost forgot I posted this.

Glad to see some of you like the dolls and others have my children's opinion of them.

The Christmas dolls are the ones I have the most of. My large Santa is holding a green burlap toy bag in one hand and a list of children's names in the other hand. Several years ago I checked out his current value but can't remember what it was except that it was a lot more than what I originally paid for him back in 1976 or '77 when I first bought him.

Does anyone else have one of those Coca Cola Santas from the late 50's early or mid 60's? They're worth $75.00 (when I checked last year.)

I'd never sell mine just because my mom bought it when I was a little kid. The condition of it is excellent except the Coke bottle has the little cap missing. He's got a vinyl face, hands and boots with a fabric body. He's very short and squat.

[ December 07, 2005, 03:26 PM: Message edited by: ladybug ]

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved