Here's some helpful information to anyone who is dealing with a loved one with a mood disorder: there are support groups called DRADA, which stands for Depression and Related Affective Disorders Association, which are sponsored by Johns Hopkins. They meet at different days and times, and in many counties. There are groups for either patients only, patients and their families, or just caregivers/family members. It depends on how you are feeling and what you need from the group. I attend a group for caregivers only, and it has been my saving grace, dealing with 2 family members in my household who suffer from mood disorders. There is always someone there who has been there and done that, or can understand and empathize. Just knowing that you are not alone is very healing and therapeutic! (If they can do it for 2 more weeks, then so can I! ) Information is also shared and discussed. I learned this last Monday: "Hope is a choice, not a feeling". I'm working on making that stick, for the times when things don't feel hopeful. My particular group has a leader who is very faithful, and she brings in non-denominational meditations to start things off each meeting. For information on DRADA you can call (410) 955-4647. There is a web site also, but I left my info at work. I believe it is DRADA.org, but don't quote me!