The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 177 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#2248 - 01/16/05 05:27 AM For The Tea Drinkers & Friends of Tea Drinkers
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
Ladies I get a catalog that is not to be believed, everything for the tea drinker. They have tea's galore, pots, gift baskets, scrumptous cookies for tea's or coffee's. Gadgets you have to see. Send for free catalog.

The Stash Tea Catalog
P.O. Box 910
Portland, Oregon97207
800/826-4218
www.stashtea.com

#2249 - 01/16/05 06:28 AM Re: For The Tea Drinkers & Friends of Tea Drinkers
Thistle Cove Farm Offline

Loc: Tazewell County, VA, USA
I've not seen the catalog although I'm familiar with the tea. Have you, Chatty, or anyone else used tea in cooking? When I first started going to my MIL's house, she had the poorest kitchen I've ever seen in a woman's house! Beyond salt & pepper, she had NO spices, herbs, UGH.

Dave and I were visiting and his sister/her husband were due to arrive that same weekend and I was supposed to fix supper. Salt and pepper was okay for the main meal but not for dessert. I fixed apple pie and used Constant Comment to flavor the pie. Just made up a cup of tea, mixed that with sugar and poured it over the apple slices in the pie shell. It tasted pretty darn good!

Now I understand the Colorado tea company...Celestial Seasons...has published a cookbook using tea in place of spices/herbs in cooking.

#2250 - 01/16/05 06:40 AM Re: For The Tea Drinkers & Friends of Tea Drinkers
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
What a unique idea. To answer your question, no I haven't used tea for seasoning although probably could have just never thought of it. Whatever works is fine by me. [Big Grin]

#2251 - 01/17/05 04:04 AM Re: For The Tea Drinkers & Friends of Tea Drinkers
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
Thistle, why didn't we think of that? There are so many tasty teas. What a great idea.

Oh Chatty I have to send this site to my friend. She'll be browsing that site for hours. She collect stea pots and I saw they sell them too. Thanks!

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved