The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 126 Guests and 1 Spider online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#219692 - 11/28/13 01:55 AM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: yonuh]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
My prayers are sent! Thanks so much for the update!
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#219693 - 11/28/13 04:05 AM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Anne Holmes]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
They are entrenched in my heart and prayers...this is so brutal a journey for both Jane and Frank. Jane has been such a vital, beautiful spirit and caring friend both here in BWS and on Facebook. My heart aches.

(Maya Angelou)

#219701 - 12/04/13 03:40 AM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Eagle Heart]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Jane's days are numbered; she is ready to leave. Please keep her and Frank in your prayers.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#219702 - 12/05/13 10:23 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: yonuh]
yonuh Offline

Frank posted that Jane has been taken to Hospice House.

#219705 - 12/06/13 07:54 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: yonuh]
Cookie Offline

Loc: USA
I'm so sorry to read this sad news of Lady Jane. I remember her as being such a sweet lady. My prayers are with her and her family.

I do not do FB either so I never know whats going on.

#219707 - 12/06/13 10:03 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Cookie]
yonuh Offline

I know several people here aren't on FB, so I've been trying to update here about Lady Jane. There has been no news yet today.

#219708 - 12/07/13 01:03 AM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: yonuh]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
I have been following the posts on FB. Haven't heard anything else since she was moved to the Hospice House. I've been trying to get on here but having password problems. Finally able to get on.

#219710 - 12/07/13 12:11 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Louisa]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I just wanted to post that yesterday, December 6, at 3:20pm, in the arms of her beloved Frank, and surrounded by family, Jane did pass away.

Here is what Frank wrote on FB:

Good Evening To our Cherished and Very Loved Friends---
This Day has been the hardest and Darkest Day of my entire 63 yrs on this Earth
Tonight The Lights & bright Hopes of Paradise have gone Dark with much Sadness
Today -December 6 2013 at 3:20 PM at the Gosnell Memorial Hospice House---
I Lost My Best Friend--My Lover and Companion and co-builder of Paradise--
This Morning at 9:00 AM I was awoken by a call from Gosnell House Doctor--
She informed Me That Our beloved Janey was unresponsive to being woken but still alive & fighting to stay alive & that I should be there as soon as possible--
Thanks to our Dear friend Cindi--JaneysClassmate came to the call & rushed me to Gosnell as I felt that I could not emotionally handle driving our car---
When We arrived We found nurses attending Janey all of which are close friends & co-workers---Janey was still unresponsive but breathing shallow and eyes open looking at ceiling---This was so very hard to see & be part of--and is very hard for me to write about--this is why post is late--- Janeys Dad Glen Libby and Sis Linda -- Arrived and kept vigil with Cindi & I --It was so very hard to see Janeys fragile life and precious moments fleeting by us--Then Janeys Past Husband Steve with Janey's Daughter Tracey and Her Grandchildren Issac & Racheal arrived and shared
precious moments and Love of Good Bye----
Janey was surrounded by very much Love and Dear Family & Beloved Friends
I'm sure Janey felt this Love & heard everyones word of thoughts & Love--
I knew she could as I could feel it and see it in those Beautiful Eyes That I have learned to know so well in our short but strong 10 years Together---
And with the beautiful surroundings and Beloved--Friends and Co-workers& Family I could see that Janey was at Peace and was assured that Janey was in no pain & was comfortable at this time---
In our intimate moments--alone I prayed with Janey and I held Her close and kissed Her--- I then very lovingly told Her that It was okay to let Go and that all her loved ones were surrounding her to witness the one Chosen--Her Companion--Lover & Best Friend and Warrior to launch Her to the Angels with Her broken Wings To be Carried to Heavens and be Taken To Heaven--To Meet God & Her Family & Friends Of Past--- It was very Quiet & Still--there were no visitors or Staff there at the moment----Just My Angel & I Alone & Quiet--- As I held her and carresed Her--I spoke of How She had been the light of my Life and How cherished and Sacred our life & bond together had been & would be for Eternity---'
I spoke softly as I knew that this Journey on this Hard Road that We have Traveled on Together as Soulmates & Partners was reaching its final destination--
And My Duties as Warrior & Best Friend were comming to the edge of Life where I would send Her to The Heavens--- At 3:20 pm Janey took Her Last Breath of this Earth and Exhaled with just a sigh---I tried to catch it in my lips so that it would last Forever within Me--
I gave Her our last Kiss as affectionately as our First-----
At this moment in Sweet Peace--I knew my Duties of Keeper of the Flame and my vows of not so long ago were completed---
"For Richer Or Poorer---In Sickness And In Health--Till Death Do Us Part--
This was & always will be a Love Story that will Last Through The Ages---
Many have been taught through our Love -
The Meaning Of True Unconditional Love That has Endured with Strength and the Entwining of Two Hearts Bonded As One to Beat Into Eternity---
As I arrived back to Our Darkened Paradise & rain fell like tears from Heaven--'
I was very Saddened and felt that Paradise now had only a soft stillness and only half of a Heart Beat---As I Cried and sat here in the overwhelming Quiet--
I had a feeling of warmth come over Me--and was overtaken by a Strong sense of presence---and was Compelled to turn on Every Light and Tiki Bar ---
I lighted all the Deck lights and Lighted Palm Trees---
I felt that Janey was with me and came into my Spirit & Heart and Soul---
In The Quiet I thought I Heard Her Voice say-------
Hey Frankie turn on Paradise Lights So I Can See Them-------
UP HERE IN HEAVEN---------
This Warriors Tasks are not completed yet as I must must Shine my Shield and go & prepare This Angels Final Resting Place Here on Earth----
I will also Sprinkle a little bit of this Land We know As Paradise on Her Resting Place-----
As A New Day Has Started -- I will now Dim Paradises Lights----
Janey & I will forever send Prayers From Paradise To All---
I will keep you posted as plans of Celebration Of Janey's Life Unfolds----

Edited by Eagle Heart (12/07/13 12:12 PM)

(Maya Angelou)

#219711 - 12/07/13 01:40 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Eagle Heart]
Louisa Offline

Loc: MA
Thanks Eagle. I just read it on FB. Jane will be missed by so many.

#219712 - 12/07/13 10:14 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Louisa]
Cookie Offline

Loc: USA
Thank you Eagle Heart, for letting us know about Lady Jane's passing and for sharing her Husband's words that he posted on FB.

Rest in Peace Jane.

"Death leaves a heartache no one can heal, love leaves a memory no one can steal". ~From a headstone in Ireland

Page 5 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved