The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 178 Guests and 0 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#220132 - 05/15/14 09:40 PM Huffington Post
AmyDoodle Offline

Loc: South Carolina
I've recently been accepted into the Huffington Post blogging team for the Fifty section. My newest effort is up today. I'm still kind of amazed, so stop by and comment or share if you can. It's about romance! Thanks! http://www.huffingtonpost.com/amy-mullis/the-language-of-love_1_b_5318768.html

Edited by AmyDoodle (05/15/14 09:41 PM)

#220140 - 05/17/14 03:52 AM Re: Huffington Post [Re: AmyDoodle]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Hi AmyDoodle,

Congratulations! It's been a long time since we've heard from you her in the forum.

I'm delighted that you're a new addition to the Huff Post team. I'll go read your post now...

Anne
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved