The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 139 Guests and 4 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#219579 - 10/21/13 09:45 PM Let's Start Planning for Your New Retirement
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
I am so looking forward to our NABBW teleseminar on WEDNESDAY (not the usual day of the week) 10/23 at 8 PM Eastern time. I will be hosting a panel discussion on "Baby Boomer Women: What You Need to to Know Now to Plan Your New Retirement"

Panel will include Pamela J. Sams CRPC, NABBW's Associate for Retirement for Women, AND Marie Langworthy and Carolee Cameron, authors of "Shifting Gears to Your Life and Work After Retirement."

The call is free, and I've booked 90 minutes for it. If you have questions you'd like to make sure we cover, please go to the link below and post your question into the Q&A box.

To paraphrase Whoopi Goldberg, I see the point of this call to be "to throw little torches out to lead Baby Boomers In America through the dark."

I hope you can mark your calendars and join us for the call!

Here's the link to all the details on how to join us for this hugely important topic!

Please join us WEDNESDAY and share this link with your friends, as the live call is open to the public.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#219603 - 10/27/13 03:34 AM Re: Let's Start Planning for Your New Retirement [Re: Anne Holmes]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
This was an absolutely fantastic, information-packed call! I so hope many of you had a chance to be on the call. Carolee, Marie and Pam Sams really got along great and we just had a wonderful hugely informative conversation.

If you missed it you can still catch the replay online here.

By the end, Carolee and Marie were asking me if I'd like to teach their "Shifting Gears" class in a local community college. I said I'd consider it, But I also realized we might be able to figure out a way to offer it to the entire NABBW membership. Working on that idea...
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved