The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 155 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >
Topic Options
#217860 - 09/23/12 10:13 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: orchid]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
She's going through treatments and hanging in there.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#219420 - 08/31/13 06:13 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: yonuh]
Dee Offline

Loc: Alabama
It's been quite some time since I've posted anything on BWS. I wanted to come here and pour out how heavy my heart feels concerning Lady Jane. She is always such a wonderful part of this forum or on FB. I love following her stories and parties on the Swamp and her latest letter to all of her friends and family brought me down to my knees with a reality that I hadn't put into words myself. This brave, brave woman whom I adore is dying. How can one love someone so much that I've never met? I wish I'd reached out to you Jane more often. Replied to FB posts instead of just 'liking' something. I want you to know how much of an impact you've had on my life and how badly I wish I could visit you. Please know that my life is enriched because of you and how blessed I feel knowing that a wonderful man who adores you is right there by your side. His letter brought me to tears. The two of you are amazing together...oh if all marriages could be as happy. I love you Jane.

#219421 - 08/31/13 08:58 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Dee]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Hi Dee,

Thanks for the nice long post. I'm so sorry to hear about Lady Jane. She hasn't posted here since 3/15/10 (I checked) when she first welcomed me to the forum. It was a post thanking Dotsie for the news that she has sold the NABBW/BWS business to me... At that time, she was mentioning that she hadn't been posting much of late.

I don't know how to find her on Facebook, so hopefully you will keep the rest of us up to date on what is happening with her.

I appreciate you taking the time to update us, Dee, and I hope to see more of you here real soon!

Anne
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#219424 - 08/31/13 09:42 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Anne Holmes]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
I love Jane too, and am heartbroken at her latest post. My heart is so heavy with sadness for all that Jane has had to go through. If I remember correctly, Jane was one of the first group of women to welcome me in here at BWS is 2005. My letter was a desperate cry for help, and several women responded right away, forever changing my life in ways that they will never truly know. Jane was one of those women. Still, even in the face of this cancer, Jane continues to be kind, compassionate, gentle and such an inspiration in her courage and faith. It grieves me that she and her family have had to go through this brutal journey, and it humbles me that she allows so many of us to journey with her. It's been a heart-opening, soul-awakening experience. I continue to pray for a cure for all cancer.

Edited by Eagle Heart (08/31/13 09:43 PM)

(Maya Angelou)

#219427 - 09/01/13 01:06 AM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Eagle Heart]
yonuh Offline

Anne, search for "Jane's Circle of Strength". All of us get our updates there and post there.

#219428 - 09/01/13 04:46 AM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: yonuh]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Thanks, Yonuh! I'll add my prayers to those of all of you.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#219430 - 09/01/13 01:14 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Anne Holmes]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Dee thanks for posting here about how you feel toward Lady Jane.
She is a sweetheart. I could see from Lady Jane's most recent FB pictures that she's having a struggle. God bless Lady Jane and her husband and give the strength only You can give. Hold her in your arms, Dear Jesus, strengthen her, and let Your Holy Spirit give her super power, super grit, and super will. In Jesus precious name!!!!

#219482 - 09/15/13 06:09 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: jabber]
yonuh Offline

Lady Jane and her husband, Frank, need your prayers now more than ever. Jane is in the Special Care Unit in critical but stable condition after Frank could not wake her a couple of evenings ago.

#219483 - 09/15/13 06:26 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: yonuh]
Mountain Ash Offline

Jane is a beautiful person. I wait each day for news from her and Frank...Many people love her...she knows we do as does Frank...
Trust that Dotsie is in the loop getting news.

How wonderful that we touch each others lives.

#219484 - 09/15/13 07:57 PM Re: Please Pray for Lady Jane [Re: Mountain Ash]
Eagle Heart Offline

Loc: Canada
Sometimes it seems impossible that many of us have never met in person...so many of the women I met here in BWS have been, and continue to be more a part of my life and heart than my own family. When you think of it, many of us women here spent HOURS and days and months and YEARS together in this place...sharing everything from recipes to heartbreaking stories, fears, tears, laughter...the whole spectrum of life. So many of you are intricately woven into the very fabric of my being, and I cannot imagine my life without you. Jane is one of those women, we met here in 2005, and have been a constant presence in each other's lives since then, as many of us continue to be. It is breaking my heart to "watch" her suffering...

I still miss Chatty so much, I dread losing anyone else. I'm still praying for a positive healing outcome, I refuse to give up one second more than I have to, but I'm just saying, that it's as painful losing one of my online sisters as it is to lose someone I've actually "met" in person.

It IS wonderful, amazing, and I will forever thank God for the wondrous gift of each woman who I've met here.

(Maya Angelou)

Page 3 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved