The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 166 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#218731 - 03/15/13 09:01 PM New NABBW Teleseminar Planned for Boomer Authors
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Calling All BWS Authors and Wannabes (and Your Friends):

Mark your calendars now for the teleseminar we have just set up for Thursday March 28th 2013. I KNOW you are going to want to be there!

The title of the event is "Boomer Book Marketing Tips and Shortcuts."

As you undoubtedly have figured out by frustrated personal experience, book marketing can be one of the most challenging aspects of being an author.

Most authors want to WRITE more, not tinker around on social networks and other places trying to sell more books on Kindle or in print.

Well, we've got help for you: Our own NABBW Associate Ronda Del Boccio has found several shortcuts that are working for her and the authors she coaches. And she wants to share them in order to help you also discover how to:
1. Connect with more people who are your ideal readers
2. Sell more books
3. Have more time to live your life without being Siamese-twinned with a computer.

Ronda helps authors and entrepreneurs to learn to "Follow Your BLISS" every day, and she will show you how to take the arduous labor and anxiety out of book marketing.

If you are an author (fiction, nonfiction, poetry – print or ebook), then this call is one you won’t want to miss.

And as usual, the call is both F*R*E*E and open to the public. So what are you waiting for -- put this date on your calendar NOW!!!
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#218740 - 03/20/13 02:18 PM Re: New NABBW Teleseminar Planned for Boomer Authors [Re: Anne Holmes]
Marsha Roberts Offline

Loc: Tennessee
It is DEFINITELY on my calendar Anne - thanks! I sure have felt "Siamese-twinned" to my computer lately and I want to break free! (At least some of the time!)
Blog: http://www.goodreads.com/author/show/6037984.Marsha_Roberts/blog

#218755 - 03/27/13 03:34 AM Re: New NABBW Teleseminar Planned for Boomer Authors [Re: Marsha Roberts]
Boomer in Chief

Marsha, We're looking forward to hearing you on the call. I hope you will have some questions for Ronda.

Meanwhile, I put together more details on the call. Here's ALL the details you'll need so as to attend “Boomer Book Marketing Tips & Shortcuts,” with Ronda Del Boccio this coming Thursday, March 28th.

Date, time, what we'll cover, and more.

After all, the world needs more successful authors. And no one deserves to be "Siamese-twinned" to a computer!!

www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#218763 - 03/29/13 02:40 PM Re: New NABBW Teleseminar Planned for Boomer Authors [Re: Anne Holmes]
Marsha Roberts Offline

Anne, I want to thank you for last night's teleseminar. Ronda brought up some very interesting new ideas that I'll certainly be looking into in the coming days. Please thank her for all of us! I had planned to hook up through Skyppe, but something got fouled up with that and at the last minute I just clicked the button you provided to listen on the web, and it worked great! I couldn't actually talk to you when it came time for questions, but I could type them in, and you got them immediately! Cool! I will be taking Ronda up on her offer to answer questions as I get into some of her suggestions. Thanks again, Anne, and have a terrific weekend!

#218764 - 03/29/13 06:39 PM Re: New NABBW Teleseminar Planned for Boomer Authors [Re: Marsha Roberts]
Boomer in Chief

Happy to have been helpful, Marsha! So glad you enjoyed the call. I couldn't "see" you on my guest panel, since you were coming in via the website, but I figured you were there due to the questions you were sending in.

We discussed your first question right at the front of the call. Even before I started the recording. Did you happen to be there for that part? If not, I can get you the answer, as I have access to the backup recording, which includes everything from the time the recorder turns on. So let me know if you heard that part...
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#218765 - 03/29/13 06:43 PM Re: New NABBW Teleseminar Planned for Boomer Authors [Re: Anne Holmes]
Marsha Roberts Offline

Thanks, Anne, yes, I was there from the beginning. There were several suggestions Ronda had that I'm going to have to walk through to see if I understand. Especially how to get myself better set-up in Amazon. I've looked for those things before that she mentioned and wasn't able to find how to do it. But, I'll try again and if I have any problems, I'll email Ronda - for sure! Thanks for checking on me, though. I appreciate it.

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved