The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 161 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#216488 - 02/21/12 07:25 PM Fruit a natural way to lose weight and get healty
Charlotte Offline

Loc: Dallas, Texas
Fruit is low calorie, low fat, full of fiber and contains no cholesterol. It is hard to beat a combination like that. Start eating fresh or dried fruit in place of all those junk food snacks and see how better you feel and look. Here is a good source of information on the health benefits of fruit.

Edited by Anne Holmes (02/22/12 02:30 AM)
Edit Reason: modified link

#216489 - 02/21/12 07:28 PM Re: Fruit a natural way to lose weight and get healty [Re: Charlotte]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Much as I love it, dried fruit has a much higher concentration of sugar, and is probably not as strong a health food choice, IMHO.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#216497 - 02/22/12 01:03 AM Re: Fruit a natural way to lose weight and get healty [Re: Anne Holmes]
yonuh Offline

Loc: Arizona
Charlotte, I think it's great that you are sharing information with us, but these sites look like the others you have posted with no ownership information anywhere on the site. As I said in another post, I am extremely suspicious of sites like these. Health information is all over the internet and a lot of it is bogus. So again, I would like to know where you are finding these sites? Do you know for sure that they are legitimate sites? If they are, they would have verifiable information about the owners of the site.
http://sablewings.wordpress.com/

#216500 - 02/22/12 02:50 AM Re: Fruit a natural way to lose weight and get healty [Re: yonuh]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Thanks for your polite question to Charlotte, Yonuh.

I have to say I am also suspicious of the sites Charlotte has been posting, and this saddens me. This forum is for sharing information amongst the members - and we will not tolerate what I see as spamming the site with link-baited articles of questionable origin.

For everyone reading this post, I want to go on record saying that I did privately ask Charlotte to tell me what her association is with the developer of the sites she has been linking to.

However she failed to answer me, and as a result, I am left with the clear impression that we are being spammed.

I know that we all love to see sharing and participation between the forum members, but we will not tolerate or accept what we see as situations where this site is being hijacked for personal gain.

Therefore, I have replaced her link in the above post with one that is reliable, from the Harvard School of Public Health.

I hope I have made myself - and the official BWS stance -- totally clear.

And may I also say to Charlotte: We love to see active caring and sharing between members. IF you are legitimately trying to be helpful, please contact me with a PM, so that we may talk about how you need to modify your submissions in order to have the links stay in place.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved