The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 197 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Topic Options
#212714 - 05/08/11 01:00 AM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: jabber]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
OMG! After reading what you wrote I called them today and they said all was in order and I should get them in 3 weeks. I hope so, I also really want them.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#212716 - 05/08/11 12:44 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: chatty lady]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Chatty,
I hope U get them just fine. My problems are mostly a lack of
communications with WB; not the genie bra company. But their
rating with the BBB isn't that great. That's a bit troublesome.

#212717 - 05/08/11 12:52 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: jabber]
CrosstitchQueen Offline

Loc: Sanford, Florida
They look like great bras -- something I would really be comfortable in and from the pictures I love the style and think the price is really reasonable at $59 for 6, but I'm not going thru all that to get them! If they're on TV sooner or later they'll show up in some store. for now, I'm a Bali girl.

Just took another look. The Genie bra kind of looks like a glorified sports bra, of which I have many. And I'm thinking that I wouldn't like those gathers in the middle. Will be looking forward to hear how they work out for those of you who ordered them.

Edited by CrosstitchQueen (05/08/11 12:56 PM)

#212721 - 05/08/11 12:59 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
jabber Offline

Didn't see any gathers in the middle, Cross. But if and when
I receive an order, I'll let you know if they're what I'm hoping for! Ciao for now, Prayers and blessings!!!

#212723 - 05/08/11 01:05 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: jabber]
CrosstitchQueen Offline

if you look at the pic on the main page of the website, there are gathers (at least, they look like gathers to me) little wrinkles along the seam where the cups sre sewn to the middle front of the bra. I've had some sports bras that had that, and I didn't like it. It's so hot here in Florida so much of the year, and if I wear thin t-shirts or whatever and if it's the slightest bit clingy any little wrinkle like that shows and I don't like it. I'll be looking forward to hearing that you got your order soon (I sure hope so!) and how they work out. I'm assuming if for some reason you don't like them, you can ship them back??

#212724 - 05/08/11 01:07 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
CrosstitchQueen Offline

http://www.geniebra.com/index.php

The brunette in the nude color bra -- I see gathers in the middle, that's what I'm talking about.

Why does finding the right bra have to be as hard as finding the right bathing suit or the perfect purse??!!??

#212745 - 05/09/11 01:22 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
jabber Offline

Cross,
Okay, I see what you're talking about. Hadn't noticed that before. But I'll tell ya, if these bras are comfortable, I'll be
as happy as the biggest fish in a small pond. Bras are probably
designed by men, LOL, who haven't any idea how painful the wrong design can be. Just kidding. I don't know why somethings are a huge pain. It's probably Satan's way of annoying folks...lol, again!!!

#212998 - 05/20/11 06:23 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

I still don't have these things. Hope they get here before I'm too old to care!!! LOL...

#213036 - 05/23/11 01:44 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Sundays are when I see the commercials for these genie bras.
Sure hope they live up to the hype and sure hope I get them
soon. It'll be 2 months this Saturday that I started this
quest!

Edited by jabber (05/23/11 01:45 PM)

#213050 - 05/23/11 05:53 PM Re: Genie Bras.. [Re: jabber]
CrosstitchQueen Offline

Hey, I actually had control of the remote control last night because my husband is out of town, and I was flipping channels when I came across the commercial. Ok, I was tempted, but I don't usually purchase anything from TV so I decided to wait and see how you like them (if you ever get them??) Is it just that they are selling so many they can't keep up, maybe? anyway. Back to the gathers we were talking about..........I didn't see any gathering on the bras on the real women modeling the bras but how come almost every one of them (for the few minutes I watched, anyway) was a DD?? I come nowhere near that!! Anyway, just thought I'd mention here that I did see the commercial last night, and I have to admit that if you didn't have to order these from TV, if I could find them in a store, I know I'd buy them and try them. But I hate ordering things and then having to send them back if they don't fit. I don't do much catalog shopping, either. I need to try everything on........and when it comes to my bras, I know what size I wear in Bali or Victoria's secret or whatever but with these being sized like shirt sizes.........hmmmmm I don't know. Because sometimes I wear a Medium and sometimes I wear a Large and sometimes even and XL depending on style of shirt and where it's made (and I'm basically a size 10 so if I need an XL -- it always makes me wonder!!) Anyway.....I'm hoping to hear you've rec'd them soon and can give us your opinion!!

Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved