The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 170 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Topic Options
#212466 - 05/01/11 01:00 PM Mayday it's May Day...
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
HAPPY MAY DAY EVERYBODY!!!

#212477 - 05/01/11 09:51 PM Re: Mayday it's May Day... [Re: jabber]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Happy MayDay to all,

I woke up this morning and started singing that song from the old Camelot movie, with Vanessa Redgrave singing "It's May, It's May, The lusty month of May..."

Not that I am great singer, of course, but I loved that movie, and that song... Here's a link: "It's May" song from Camelot movie
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#212490 - 05/02/11 01:03 PM Re: Mayday it's May Day... [Re: Anne Holmes]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
It's a glorious day! My spirit is soaring, as if a child without a care. I just spoke to Patty, my friend who's been hospitalized for 12 weeks. She's in rehab; this is her 2nd day there. She talks in a faint manner, a little more than a whisper. But what an awesome sound it is! I was so happy to hear voice, I can't begin to express the elation. She said they scared the heck out her by giving her, her last rights a couple weeks ago. Her husband told me her legs are like rubber; don't think she's walked in nearly 3 months. Thanks for helping me pray and please continue praying for Patty to have a complete recovery. This lady is one of the most wonderful people I've ever met. She's a recently retired school teacher; she's an author; and she's a friend of the highest degree. Thank you! Please know I pray for every member here and their families! Prayers and lessings...

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved