The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 150 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5
Topic Options
#212736 - 05/09/11 12:08 AM Re: Prayers for Employment [Re: ]
Anne Holmes Administrator Offline
Boomer in Chief

Loc: Illinois
Mustang, That is exciting to hear how close you are to Augusta. I don't yet have plans to visit my son, but we WILL be visiting him sometime soon, and when we do, I PROMISE you and I will get together! That is so exciting!!

Hope you had good luck with the apartment hunt!! And, I am sure you will be able to purchase a home within the next 18 months. And, I'm not up to date on the tax code with regard to how long you have before you have to buy again. But as I recall, Steve and I rented for about 15 months when we first moved to Galena... We'd sold our home in Iowa first, so it was a similar situation.
www.boomerlifestyle.com
www.boomerco.com

#213212 - 06/01/11 06:32 PM Re: Prayers for Employment [Re: Anne Holmes]
Songbird Offline

Loc: Massachusetts, USA
Mustang, how are you? I do hope it all goes well. I know adjusting to new job, new place to live, neighborhood and all that comes in the package isn't easy, but I know we can trust God to see us through. Blessings!
NABBW & NAWW

Page 5 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved