The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 148 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4
Topic Options
#208037 - 09/28/10 10:20 PM Re: JEANS? [Re: Dancing Dolphin]
orchid Offline

Loc: British Columbia, Canada
blush Just don't let the yoga positions intimidate. I will never be able to do such positions!

I bought them from a local small women's chain store here at home.

I was instructed to wash them in cold water and hang to dry. Fine by me.

***My lack of motivation for a long time, to buy new jeans was partially I had been using the excuse of working at a construction site where alot of employees at all levels, wore all sorts of jeans. So no one cared about my 15-yr. old jeans.

It was actually a relief to work in an environment where there was less focus on looking chic vs. looking neat and practical while people focused on the job. Then a cycling lifestyle when I wasn't working, was a further excuse to do nothing. Anyway, my casual wear money had been directed on cycling stuff and scarcely any casual, non-sports activity wear for past 5 yrs.

#208058 - 09/29/10 09:09 PM Re: JEANS? [Re: orchid]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
In recent years, my favorite jeans are from Ann Taylor Loft. I shop there for pants because they have several styles and one will always do the trick. I don't mind paying more for jeans because I pretty much live in them; jeans and black pants.

#208066 - 09/30/10 02:48 AM Re: JEANS? [Re: Dotsie]
MustangGal
Unregistered

Most of my pants are from Ann Taylor Loft b/c they have longer lengths. I need to order a couple more pair of Wranglers from Tractor Supply. While in junior high and highschool, I always shunned Wranglers, which were commonly sold at K-Mart back in the day. Now, I prefer Wranglers and/or Lees, both are made by the same company.

#208067 - 09/30/10 12:19 PM Re: JEANS? [Re: ]
CrosstitchQueen Offline

Loc: Sanford, Florida
some of my friends are into horseback riding and posted this link on Facebook. I don't know what the difference is between these and other brands like Lee and Wrangler, I sure can't see much difference in the pictures, other than the knee patch which I think actually looks kinda cool. Since the topic here was jeans I thought I'd throw this in, somebody might be interested.
http://horsewomanspirit.com/ridingJeans.html

You sure can't beat the price at $15 a pair.

Edited by CrosstitchQueen (09/30/10 12:21 PM)

#208138 - 10/03/10 02:53 PM Re: JEANS? [Re: CrosstitchQueen]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
It's always better when there is a picture to look at, thanks for the information. The Lee stretch jeans fit well and are mighty comfortable.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

#208175 - 10/05/10 04:04 AM Re: JEANS? [Re: chatty lady]
Princess Lenora Offline

Loc: Colorado
Good ideas on jeans. I still have not shopped! I could not spend 100 on jeans although I'm sure they are worth it. I like the Loft clothes a LOT and Chicos

#208484 - 10/18/10 02:34 PM Re: JEANS? [Re: Princess Lenora]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
Never heard of Ann Taylor Loft before. Will have to look into
that.

#208495 - 10/19/10 12:39 PM Re: JEANS? [Re: jabber]
jabber Offline

Loc: New York State
I just looked it up; there are some Ann Taylor Lofts around here.
Who knew?

Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved