The Soap lady meets the Senator
baby chicks
Angel
Quilted Christmas Stocking
Latest Quilt
Shelter from the storm
A new life
Who's Online
0 Registered (), 164 Guests and 3 Spiders online.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Stats
3239 Members
63 Forums
16332 Topics
210704 Posts

Max Online: 409 @ 01/17/20 03:33 AM
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2
Topic Options
#206104 - 07/25/10 04:56 PM Re: Puppy Love... [Re: chatty lady]
Anno Offline

Loc: Minneapolis Minnesota
I was just reading an old post where you were looking for a dog. You had found one with an older male sibling that needed to be moved together. I am so glad you waited for Sassy - you seem so in love!

http://www.multiplesystematrophyandshy-drager.blogspot.com

#206117 - 07/25/10 08:43 PM Re: Puppy Love... [Re: Anno]
Dotsie Offline
Founder

Loc: Maryland
What a difference a dog makes. So glad she's adding joy to your life. Love hearing about he collars. My daughter bought our dog a hot pink collar with rhinestones. Over the top. Nothing but the best for these dogs.

Chatty, do you have a carrier for her? What do you think of those things? I see women with them at the mall and sorta think it's a bit cruel.

#206180 - 07/27/10 09:35 AM Re: Puppy Love... [Re: Dotsie]
chatty lady Offline
Writer

Loc: Nevada
I don't care for either type carrier they use to tote their pets around. I just carry her in my left arm with one of her gorgeous little sparkling collars and she also wears a secure pink harness that attaches to her leash. She is safe and if for some reason she would get free from my grasp she has a collar, harness, leash and she has been micro chipped. I don't make it a habit of taking her to really busy places, mostly we take rides to the grassy areas in the park on my bike, she loves the basket and is secured inside. She loves looking all around. We do go to the pool and since it's all fenced in she runs around and when other people are there they make over her. I take her for rides in her car seat in the car so she doesn't think she is going to the vet whenever she gets into a car. She loves barking at other dogs with their heads out the window, my windows are closed with the air on. She is so much company for me.

http://charleen-micheles.blogspot.com/

Page 2 of 2 < 1 2

NABBW.com | Forum Testimonials | Newsletter Sign Up | View Our Newsletter | Advertise With Us
About the Founder | Media Room | Contact BWS
Resources for Women | Boomer Books | Recent Reads | Boomer Links | Our Voices | Home

Boomer Women Speak
9672 W US Highway 20, Galena, IL 61036 • info@boomerwomenspeak.com • 1-877-BOOMERZ

Boomer Women Speak cannot be held accountable for any personal relationships or meetings face-to-face that develop because of interaction with the forums. In addition, we cannot be held accountable for any information posted in Boomer Women Speak forums.

Boomer Women Speak does not represent or endorse the reliability of any information or offers in connection with advertisements,
articles or other information displayed on our site. Please do your own due diligence when viewing our information.

Privacy PolicyTerms of UseDisclaimer

Copyright 2002-2019 • Boomer Women SpeakBoomerCo Inc. • All rights reserved